JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness Gets New Anime

+7
Blazer
Nonononoki
joshier
Kusanagi
Dcmac
Metazoxan
Sir Maddy
11 posters

Go down

To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness Gets New Anime Empty To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness Gets New Anime

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:33 pm

To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness Gets New Anime Bfjgoxbcaaacldq.jpg-large

The official Twitter account for the To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness anime confirmed on Sunday that production on a new anime project has been green-lit. The announcement was first made at an event earlier in the day. More details will be revealed in the May issue of Shueisha's Jump Square magazine on April 4.

Source: ANN
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness Gets New Anime Empty Re: To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness Gets New Anime

Post by Metazoxan Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Wait so it is getting a season 2 already? The manga is only 29 chapters so after the first season how far did they get? Do they have enough material for a second season or are they going to make up their own?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness Gets New Anime Empty Re: To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness Gets New Anime

Post by Dcmac Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:20 am

Ohhh man. I don't have much faith in this being all that great. Should be good enough to watch though.
Dcmac
Dcmac
Gillian

Male Posts : 74
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:38 am

I bet the airing episodes will again be censored a ton to tease for DVD/BD buys.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:48 am

*Dances*

Woo!

So much good ecchi anime news recently
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Male Posts : 203
Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:22 am

Dcmac wrote:Ohhh man. I don't have much faith in this being all that great. Should be good enough to watch though.

The manga of darkness really isn't bad. It is borderline hentai because the author took full advantage of the less strict requirements in the new magazine enough to where even most ecchi fans would probably say it is too much. But the plot is still progressing at a steady pace and the ecchi isn't just forced in it actually works with the situation most of the time. It is a bit different from to love ru in several ways partly due to it being in a monthly magazine rather than a weekly one. Because of that there are less pointless side adventures since he has less chapters to progress the plot in and you can call that a good or a bad thing. Over all it is actually pretty good for a harem series.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonononoki Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:55 am

joshier wrote:*Dances*

Woo!

So much good ecchi anime news recently

That's because 50% of all new animes are ecchi...
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:13 am

And that is the way it should be Razz
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Male Posts : 203
Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:49 am

...I am pleased with this discovery...
*pulls cape up to face and slowly walks away*
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Dcmac wrote:Ohhh man. I don't have much faith in this being all that great. Should be good enough to watch though.

The manga of darkness really isn't bad. It is borderline hentai because the author took full advantage of the less strict requirements in the new magazine enough to where even most ecchi fans would probably say it is too much. But the plot is still progressing at a steady pace and the ecchi isn't just forced in it actually works with the situation most of the time. It is a bit different from to love ru in several ways partly due to it being in a monthly magazine rather than a weekly one. Because of that there are less pointless side adventures since he has less chapters to progress the plot in and you can call that a good or a bad thing. Over all it is actually pretty good for a harem series.

I just wish Momo was hit by a truck.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:59 pm

Shit. Hopefully I can get caught up before then.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Valvatorez wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

I just wish Momo was hit by a truck.

I like Momo. She is manipulative sure but she isn't evil or cruel. She still cares about the people around her as well as their happiness. She is just willing to manipulate the situation to achieve what she sees as the ideas outcome. Remember that for many royal families, including her own, polygamy isn't illegal or even strange. So her scheming is to bring the rest of the group in line with that thinking.

If you just hate her personality though I guess that just can't be helped though. No one will like every character and no character will be liked by everyone no matter who they are.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcmac Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:01 pm

Metazoxan wrote:

I'm reading the manga, it is pretty good. The anime adaptions though.. I can't get into them for whatever reason. Maybe it's those hugely annoying beams of light that take up half the screen.
Dcmac
Dcmac
Gillian

Male Posts : 74
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:06 pm

I kinda expected that to happen, but I never thought it would be this quick
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Dcmac wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

I'm reading the manga, it is pretty good. The anime adaptions though.. I can't get into them for whatever reason. Maybe it's those hugely annoying beams of light that take up half the screen.

That is why I'm waiting for the uncensored version before I watch it. It's not that I want to see naked anime characters that badly but the censorhip methods they use now are just so blinding and in the way. So it is better to wait and not have to deal with them.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Dcmac wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

That is why I'm waiting for the uncensored version before I watch it. It's not that I want to see naked anime characters that badly but the censorhip methods they use now are just so blinding and in the way. So it is better to wait and not have to deal with them.

Its just irritating to see a huge beam of white (or black) in the middle of the screen.
Looks worse on bigger tvs.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:
Dcmac wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

Its just irritating to see a huge beam of white (or black) in the middle of the screen.

I have a 16:9 25 inch computer screen so while it isn't a big TV it isn't a tiny computer screen either so I know what you mean. I mean what ever happened to a little pixilation? Also why bother with panty shots and other minor things? Just save the censorship for actual nudity and use pixels or something for that.

Do these people think they are being clever by using that looks like beams of sunlight to censor things? Do they think we don't notice it is censoring stupid stuff and don't mind? The people in charge of this stuff are just so stupid. They are making things so much more complicated than they need to be. Just censor things as subtly as possible so that you block out what you need to block out, no more no less. When you make censorship that irritating you ruin the show and make it unwatchable.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:
Dcmac wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

I have a 16:9 25 inch computer screen so while it isn't a big TV it isn't a tiny computer screen either so I know what you mean. I mean what ever happened to a little pixilation? Also why bother with panty shots and other minor things? Just save the censorship for actual nudity and use pixels or something for that.

Do these people think they are being clever by using that looks like beams of sunlight to censor things? Do they think we don't notice it is censoring stupid stuff and don't mind? The people in charge of this stuff are just so stupid. They are making things so much more complicated than they need to be. Just censor things as subtly as possible so that you block out what you need to block out, no more no less. When you make censorship that irritating you ruin the show and make it unwatchable.

Im glad I watched DxD from the BD copy.
That shit pisses me off.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleb_K Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:07 pm

If anyone can PM me a place where I can get caught up on what I believe is called "Motto", or something like that, the series between trouble and darkness, I would much appreciate it, there are a few things referenced that I am completely lost on, and I cant find it anywhere.
Kaleb_K
Kaleb_K
Gillian

Male Posts : 86
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Kaleb_K wrote:If anyone can PM me a place where I can get caught up on what I believe is called "Motto", or something like that, the series between trouble and darkness, I would much appreciate it, there are a few things referenced that I am completely lost on, and I cant find it anywhere.

If you really want to get caught up read the manga. The problem with the anime is well..... after the first series ended with it's own ending the second season decided to get back on track by just jumping back in line with the story at some point while ignoring where the previous season actually left off. So even if you watch every episode and every ova there are still a couple plot holes.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum