JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nozoki Ana OVA released

2 posters

Go down

Nozoki Ana OVA released Empty Nozoki Ana OVA released

Post by joshier Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:49 pm

One of my favourite (and more perverse) manga after being green lit have released a 42 Minute OVA... Currently I cannot find anywhere with it up but according to MAL and the Nozoki Ana site it was released Feb.28

http://myanimelist.net/anime/17157/Nozoki_Ana
http://www.nozokiana.jp/ <- Fully translates... might take a little while to load the English though

Check it out... The animation seems less "detailed" than the manga but check both out anyway (Think To LOVE-Ru level of Ecchi... maybe slightly more)
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Male Posts : 203
Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Nozoki Ana OVA released Empty Re: Nozoki Ana OVA released

Post by Metazoxan Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Oh yeah this series..... I never actually bothered reading it. The plot just felt like it was going to be borderline hentai.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Metazoxan wrote:Oh yeah this series..... I never actually bothered reading it. The plot just felt like it was going to be borderline hentai.

To start with it has a lot of fan service and goes pretty far but without that start the later events wouldn't feel quite the same as they do. It does get kinda dramatic at points but the character is fairly interesting and has some redeeming points past the typical ecchi main character
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:09 pm

joshier wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:Oh yeah this series..... I never actually bothered reading it. The plot just felt like it was going to be borderline hentai.

To start with it has a lot of fan service and goes pretty far but without that start the later events wouldn't feel quite the same as they do. It does get kinda dramatic at points but the character is fairly interesting and has some redeeming points past the typical ecchi main character

Then I might give it a chance latter.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:54 am

Finally found the OVA. Sadly it seems they avoided the more dramatic scenes and basically turned it into a VERY toned down Hentai that just gives you a basic timeline of some of the Mangas.

Since they didn't go particularly far I am hoping they will still turn it into a series and go over the points a bit more as for the OVA, unless you have read the manga, some of it makes no sense or seems VERY rushed.
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down