JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome new members please post here

+116
Masterofflys
Whitefang19
SHpirate
gavvatar
yoshii_minami
Awsumchari
Requiem
SwarlyZoro
ViperX420
hydroponiks
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
AlucArd_1590
Sniper_b8
Homerun
Ovyda
doeded
Lelouch Britannia
BlurredExistence
Supernatural Knight
Nazzikene
Crazy Potato
kakkorta
Onic1000
R34P3R
Ginger7327
LuckySeven
JAMSM
LEDlump
AmatureManga
Bato
plantkingman
Jaysp656
Kamn
Hatless
AndyTheRealOne
Skeptical
Akira
MrYoSo901
SirJonC
darkstar2k1
hikarioreno
Sai
Safko
Zwei
LunarLexal
Kurara
Mafiacow
soulpelt
ninjadudexp
Nonononoki
Sporadic
bedheadred
Pando
Ghost ops
Metazoxan
SunshinexKite
Mayes
Kelandis
Sanji Wolfwood
Phi
Roy Blue
JakDark
BRC
rougeassassin
Colme
DemonEyesJoe
Autum D. Macabre
BoredAsHell
Nim
Focks
Androgynous
obdriver6
mageman603
xxbluefirexx
IloveHolo
Shadow_Links
Falconeye
Hikikomori
Voxxy_07
Noesis
Dcmac
BK-201
PrincessShandi
EVIL1
Krudda
sayWut
RDragonzx
MiniSiets
Kusanagi
ladyalchemist85
Noobs
Angelchan
Natsuru-san
JenovaCell
Whiteshadow
Natsu Dragneel
-Wolf-
johnstang2
CreaminFreeman
Blazing_Monkeys
L3GION
MrLincecum
Mylespol
Severus
flame808
miguel52872
Tomoyo's Angel
Doomguy
Wampa
Fiddles
Enigma
Buckeye1988
Great_Oak
AquaReaperChris
Blazer
Vishal09x
120 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Welcome new members please post here - Page 16 Empty Re: Welcome new members please post here

Post by Doomguy Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:48 am

So that's why it was so loud outside my secure locked down room in the Asylum basement. You know I'm the one who had to clean up the.....mess Suspect

Don't worry though your kept safe from me
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Welcome new members please post here - Page 16 Empty Re: Welcome new members please post here

Post by Blazer Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:03 am

My name is Blazer, and I'm a postaholic.

Now I've been a poster for quite some time. First it started with little posts, but now it's become a problem. After making proper posts, I began taking it to the next level with posts that just racked up my count. I became one of those people who posts a lot to have a "high-rank". I tried to quit cold turkey but I had withdrawals and the skype chat had to suffer from the negative reaction. I've tried to talk to my family about it, but no one understands. My kids just shrug and start texting their friends while my husband continues to cyber all night long.

Anyways, thank you for having me all. I hope we get along well. Welcome to the club new members.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Nim Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:22 am

Welcome to JDR newbies!

Doomguy wrote:
Don't you get it? The guy might be a health inspector who can help us overthrow the abusive mods! Very Happy
Oh no! I said too much! Hide! Shocked

I see you......
Welcome new members please post here - Page 16 Image

Nim
Nim
Zombie
Zombie

Male Posts : 161
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by gavvatar Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Hello everyone! How are people?

The list of manga series I have finished is incredibly small and the list of anime series I have finished is much much smaller. The list of anime I am in the process of watching/anime I am in the process of reading, however, is quite a lot longer. I usually procrastinate on a lot of things (note the lack of finished anime/manga series). I'm a bit more of a gamer though, so I might be in that forum a lot. I think that's about it, so until my next post, goodbye!

gavvatar
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:26 pm

gavvatar wrote:Hello everyone! How are people?

The list of manga series I have finished is incredibly small and the list of anime series I have finished is much much smaller. The list of anime I am in the process of watching/anime I am in the process of reading, however, is quite a lot longer. I usually procrastinate on a lot of things (note the lack of finished anime/manga series). I'm a bit more of a gamer though, so I might be in that forum a lot. I think that's about it, so until my next post, goodbye!

This sounds a lot like me... I guess that means we'll get along better. But it's alright if you haven't seen a lot of anime, or even if you didn't play a lot of video games. We're all humans first here, so we can always talk about random "normal" stuff. The community here is nice and welcoming, so you should find it hard to make friends here.

But welcome to the forums.
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:21 am

LunarLexal wrote:
BlurredExistence wrote:Am i old hat enough on this forum to start welcoming new members or am i still technically a newbie myself?

Since you have more than 20 posts, I would say you're an old enough member. Besides, they're no set "member age" you have to be to start welcoming.

Well then, newbies just call me "Senpai"! ^.^
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by gavvatar Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:03 pm

BlurredExistence wrote:Well then, newbies just call me "Senpai"! ^.^

Not sure if this was meant jokingly or not but hey, whatever works, Senpai.

Roy Blue wrote:But welcome to the forums.

Thanks! Also, just I want to say that I finally finished Soul Eater, bringing my total Anime series completed up to two! (I did say the list was very short.)

gavvatar
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:14 pm

gavvatar wrote:

Thanks! Also, just I want to say that I finally finished Soul Eater, bringing my total Anime series completed up to two! (I did say the list was very short.)
Welcome to the Refuge! I hope you enjoy your stay!
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:06 am

Welcome new members. Watch where you go the fools day music has not ended!
Crazy Potato
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:13 am

gavvatar wrote:
BlurredExistence wrote:Well then, newbies just call me "Senpai"! ^.^

I'm always totally serious, except when i'm being sarcastic and i'm always being sarcastic. lol But dude if you have any questions, are seeking recommendations or just want to talk about something that's on ya mind then hit me up any time. I'm always out for helpin' out the newbies and encouraging a love of the anime! Wink
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SHpirate Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:00 am

Hi everyone! The pathetic little Mafiacow with the pathetic little Umbreon forced me to start foruming so here I am!
SHpirate
SHpirate
Academy Student

Female Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:13 am

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the community then, I've seen you lurking numerous times before so it is good to see you finally make a post.
If you have any questions feel free to ask, assuming you don't just ask Mafiacow first that is.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:36 am

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ANIME!... or at least welcome to these forums where a bunch of loons discuss anime.

Yep yep, same here if you need anything or are just plain confused the feel free to ask! Wink
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Note to everyone: She only hates my Umbreon because her Umbreon is clearly inferior. Wink
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:52 pm

SHpirate wrote:Hi everyone! The pathetic little Mafiacow with the pathetic little Umbreon forced me to start foruming so here I am!

Welcome to you! You must be an awesome person to associate with Mafiacow.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Links Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Enjoy the forums!

The Eeveelution army is all powerful!!! Join us or die!!!
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Shadow_Links wrote:Enjoy the forums!

I'm game, viva la Eevee!
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 132
The Anime Cafe The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Ginger7327 wrote:
Shadow_Links wrote:Enjoy the forums!

I'm game, viva la Eevee!
Check the "21 Dares" thread for info Wink
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefang19 Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi I am new and my favourite things to do on my free time is watch anime and play video games.
Whitefang19
Whitefang19
Academy Student

Male Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Hi man, welcome. But by the looks of it, we're gonna be moving to the new site and forum any day now Wink
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Whitefang19 wrote:Hi I am new and my favourite things to do on my free time is watch anime and play video games.

Dude you just made this place sound like the most awesome AA meeting ever! Wink Welcome!
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Whitefang19 wrote:Hi I am new and my favourite things to do on my free time is watch anime and play video games.

Welcome to The Refuge! I hope you enjoy your stay.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterofflys Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:11 am

Hey all! I'm a newcomer, and the mysterious voice in my inbox told me to come here and introduce myself Smile

So... Yeah! Masterofflys here, ruler over all flies, flys, and other such things. Main thing to know about me is that I love anime. No particular genre preferences, I'll watch more or less anything, though I do err towards action/fantasy... which is also my favourite type of novel! But that's another story.

Anyways, this is getting kinda long for a sheepish 'hello' so I'll wrap it up. Glad to be here, hope I don't cause you good folks any trouble Razz

Masterofflys
Academy Student

Male Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:25 am

Masterofflys wrote:Hey all! I'm a newcomer, and the mysterious voice in my inbox told me to come here and introduce myself Smile

So... Yeah! Masterofflys here, ruler over all flies, flys, and other such things. Main thing to know about me is that I love anime. No particular genre preferences, I'll watch more or less anything, though I do err towards action/fantasy... which is also my favourite type of novel! But that's another story.

Anyways, this is getting kinda long for a sheepish 'hello' so I'll wrap it up. Glad to be here, hope I don't cause you good folks any trouble Razz

Welcome to our humble abode! I'm sure you will fit right in. If you need any help just ask. Smile
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:05 pm

Masterofflys wrote:Hey all! I'm a newcomer, and the mysterious voice in my inbox told me to come here and introduce myself Smile

Dude, welcome to the family! As above if you have any questions or need to make a request the feel free to come to me (i can't promise that i'll be able to help but i'll at least mock you sympathetically). Wink
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next