JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls only thread

+20
Blazer
Earl Sweatshirt
Kamn
Nyako~Mayushii
Mylespol
JAMSM
bedheadred
Hikikomori
Yuki Terumi
Miss Elegent Serenity
Crazy Potato
Nim
Valvatorez
AlexisK51
Taco Party
Sporadic
Safko
Sano
DemonEyesJoe
Natsuru-san
24 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Girls only thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Girls only thread

Post by Earl Sweatshirt Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:02 pm

<< Sexiest girl here m8.
Earl Sweatshirt
Earl Sweatshirt
Lab Member

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Thanks for saying what needed to be said Natsuru~san. Maybe now this thread can be used for its intended purpose.
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:@Boys derailing this thread: GET OUT NOW!!! Really I don't mind you staying but quit derailing this thread now or get out! You have your own threads. Yes threads. TWO of em. You've scared off all the girls (Aside from me if I'm a girl) and I certainly won't be sticking around either without them around. Start behaving yourselves this instant. That being said thread "hopefully" back on track.

says a DUDE! RP is cool and all, but your still a dude
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMSM Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Hikikomori wrote:Thanks for saying what needed to be said Natsuru~san. Maybe now this thread can be used for its intended purpose.
Eh. the thread never really had an intended purpose, unless you really did want to discuss bra sizes... the OP was vague, and really, when you've got a vague post, you should expect some curveball derailments

A wise man once said
A train with no tracks cannot be derailed
JAMSM
JAMSM
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Safko Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:49 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
When the girls thread is created by a guy, that's when you know there is something wrong.
Safko
Safko
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:17 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:@Boys derailing this thread: GET OUT NOW!!! Really I don't mind you staying but quit derailing this thread now or get out! You have your own threads. Yes threads. TWO of em. You've scared off all the girls (Aside from me if I'm a girl) and I certainly won't be sticking around either without them around. Start behaving yourselves this instant. That being said thread "hopefully" back on track.

You're*
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:46 am

Valvatorez wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:

You're*

Girls only thread - Page 5 Tumblr_mbjytlwAvl1qzhzxy
Girls only thread - Page 5 Grammar_nazi
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:55 am

Hikikomori wrote:Thanks for saying what needed to be said Natsuru~san. Maybe now this thread can be used for its intended purpose.

Np. ^-^

DemonEyesJoe wrote:

JAMSM wrote:
Eh. the thread never really had an intended purpose, unless you really did want to discuss bra sizes... the OP was vague, and really, when you've got a vague post, you should expect some curveball derailments

A wise man once said
A train with no tracks cannot be derailed

Safko wrote:
When the girls thread is created by a guy, that's when you know there is something wrong.
I have not specified which gender I am. Go back and read that "My Secret" thread again since you are assumming I'm a guy when I could very well be a girl or maybe I am a guy but you know what? Even if I am a guy you don't see me acting up and misbehaving like you boys are.

As for the opening. Really? What's the title of this thread? "Girls ONLY thread" I myself have no problem with boys being here BUT you need to behave yourselves. Besides the statment "unless you really did want to discuss bra sizes" is not right. Girls talk about so much more than that. Heck some girls or a lot (Depends) don't even talk about their bra size. ESPECIALLY out in the open for all to see which ESPECIALLY means if a boy will see it. I could very easily say why do the boys talk about GAR and post pics of woman etc. where's the fun in that in the way that your doing it? The gar I do not get at all. Who cares about manlyness? See my point? It is rude to insult girls like that since girls DO talk about more than just bra size and whatever conversation that is had here with girls is THEIR business. Also for the record I did not create the original girls only thread (Don't remember who did) and I do not recall what the opening post had in it and again since no one created this thread and since you boys made yourselves a guy thread I took it upon myself to recreate this thread.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:03 am

Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Nim Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:57 am

Earl Sweatshirt wrote:Don't mind Safko, she's always confused.

Bless.

'She' is confused....

.......I'm not not going to question it.......

pirat time
Nim
Nim
Zombie
Zombie

Male Posts : 161
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sano Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:46 am

Natsuru-san wrote: As for the opening. Really? What's the title of this thread? "Girls ONLY thread" I myself have no problem with boys being here BUT you need to behave yourselves. Besides the statment "unless you really did want to discuss bra sizes" is not right. Girls talk about so much more than that. Heck some girls or a lot (Depends) don't even talk about their bra size. ESPECIALLY out in the open for all to see which ESPECIALLY means if a boy will see it. I could very easily say why do the boys talk about GAR and post pics of woman etc. where's the fun in that in the way that your doing it? The gar I do not get at all. Who cares about manlyness? See my point? It is rude to insult girls like that since girls DO talk about more than just bra size and whatever conversation that is had here with girls is THEIR business. Also for the record I did not create the original girls only thread (Don't remember who did) and I do not recall what the opening post had in it and again since no one created this thread and since you boys made yourselves a guy thread I took it upon myself to recreate this thread.

Girls only thread - Page 5 Tumblr_lo1qh68nVL1qzgmxb
Sano
Sano
Lab Member

Male Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMSM Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:As for the opening. Really? What's the title of this thread? "Girls ONLY thread" I myself have no problem with boys being here BUT you need to behave yourselves. Besides the statment "unless you really did want to discuss bra sizes" is not right. Girls talk about so much more than that. Heck some girls or a lot (Depends) don't even talk about their bra size. ESPECIALLY out in the open for all to see which ESPECIALLY means if a boy will see it. I could very easily say why do the boys talk about GAR and post pics of woman etc. where's the fun in that in the way that your doing it? The gar I do not get at all. Who cares about manlyness? See my point? It is rude to insult girls like that since girls DO talk about more than just bra size and whatever conversation that is had here with girls is THEIR business. Also for the record I did not create the original girls only thread (Don't remember who did) and I do not recall what the opening post had in it and again since no one created this thread and since you boys made yourselves a guy thread I took it upon myself to recreate this thread.
statement
you're
manliness

Eh, valid point, I'll stop wreaking havoc.

Last edited by JAMSM on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
JAMSM
JAMSM
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Safko Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:56 pm

You say you'll stop wreaking havoc yet you continue in the same post..?
Safko
Safko
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:03 pm

rule 28- always question ones gender, just in case its a man
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Looks like I'll be the bad guy/girl.

I don't expect males to stay out of this thread as I know females have posted in both of the "Boy's only" threads. All I'm asking is that any and all males that do post here either keep it to a minimum (1 off topic post a day*) or contribute to the current conversation. I hope you all can be respectful and allow the few females that are on this forum to have at least one place were they can post with out being subject to too much criticism. Now I, and most members on this forum, know this topic is public, that is why I said "too much criticism".

Now for the *:
By 1 off topic post a day, I mean 1 (and only one) off topic post for 24 hours for ALL the males. If you see an off topic post and your male, please be respectful and wait until 24 hours have past after the off topic post was posted.

Lastly, for any male who wishes not to follow these strong suggestions:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hikikomori on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image fix)
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Safko Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:23 pm

Can females go off topic as much as they want then?
Safko
Safko
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMSM Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Safko wrote:Can females go off topic as much as they want then?

I'd imagine, that since it is a female thread, the females can do whatever they want, however, if a female does an off topic post, then males can respond to it
FOR EXAMPLE: about monkeys, I'm sure that it should be allowed for males to respond to the monkey post, as long as they stay on the monkey topic
JAMSM
JAMSM
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Hikikomori wrote:
Spoiler:

awsome...

so...what do women talk about anyway, i was quite the "ladies man" in high school. (that basicly means i was friend zoned by like, 10 different girls) so, im all for talking about what chapstick is the best
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sano Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Anyone read 50 shades of grey? I GOT THIS
Sano
Sano
Lab Member

Male Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:39 pm

No. The point that me and Kiri are trying to make is that boys here need to have forum ettiqett (Still tired can't spell right) and if this persists Ima sick a mod on ya'll because right now you boys are derailing this thread. Have the girls that posted in the boys only threads purposely done what ya'll have done here and derailed etc.? No. Not from what I've seen so far. Quite frankly I should be mad but I'm not. No just sad because of what you boys have done and scared away people I want to see and this thread was about the only place I'd get to see them in. :(

Hence forth you boys have been warned!
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMSM Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:
No. The point that me and Kiri are trying to make is that boys here need to have forum ettiqett (Still tired can't spell right) and if this persists Ima sick a mod on ya'll because right now you boys are derailing this thread. Have the girls that posted in the boys only threads purposely done what ya'll have done here and derailed etc.? No. Not from what I've seen so far. Quite frankly I should be mad but I'm not. No just sad because of what you boys have done and scared away people I want to see and this thread was about the only place I'd get to see them in. Sad

Hence forth you boys have been warned!

Eh, fine then, since this is your thread though, why don't you start anything off?
JAMSM
JAMSM
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:15 am

I don't claim this as my thread since I am not the original creator. I will let one of the girls that you boys scared away start things off.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:19 am

Hi
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin