JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheets?

+4
Miss Elegent Serenity
joshier
Severus
LunarLexal
8 posters

Go down

Character Sheets? Empty Character Sheets?

Post by LunarLexal Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:54 pm

I noticed, in the profile page, that there is a tab that says "Character Sheet". But when I click on it, it says "Could not generate the character sheet of this member, there is no field in this forum." Is this going to be a thing, or is it just there? Just wondering.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets? Empty Re: Character Sheets?

Post by Severus Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:07 pm

yeah we never implemented them, there was no real reason to have them.
Severus
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Male Posts : 270
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Ok, thanks.

do you think that the Role-Playing club could use this eventually?
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:40 pm

LunarLexal wrote:Ok, thanks.

are they even still here?
Severus
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Well, I was thinking maybe if they got more activity then maybe in the future that can implement that somehow into their role-plays.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:53 pm

LunarLexal wrote:Well, I was thinking maybe if they got more activity then maybe in the future that can implement that somehow into their role-plays.

i mean yeah, if it will be used ill add it.
Severus
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:55 pm

Ok, thanks. I think all my questions ave been answered.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:48 am

Severus wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:Ok, thanks.

are they even still here?

Yes we are...

In regards to the character sheet, I have been experimenting with adding them but due to the nature of our RPs doing so is not easy as we have several RPs going at one time with a range of characters in each where as the sheet limits us to one. If a system is sorted out I may use them for a single RP but until then they are sadly of little use.
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Male Posts : 203
Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:04 am

everyone in the RPers club is still here..some of the more active RPers respond to some of the threads here.. the others only get on for a short period of time and then go offline so they rarely make any posts we just dont RP in this forum..the site shut down in easier terms has complicated things for everyone..i know the mods on here are working hard everyday to make things run smoothly..in the event of the shut down we had transferred all the threads to a different location and have been RPing there..we are all still here, just RPs are not if that makes any sense..At the moment transferring everything over will just make things more complicated for everyone,if we moved everything here not only will we have to re-transfer for a 3rd time but we would have to fill everyone in for the HUGE gaps on the plots, an then when the new site is up we would end up having to transfer everything for a 4th time and fill everyone in..we are trying work a few things out at the moment as to how we want to handle the RPs when the new site is up.

I dont mean to sound like i have taken over the RP all together, the RolePlaying section is free for anyone to post what they want, we just posted the ones that we have going. i have been given permission and asked by the creators of the RPs to handle the transfers when the site went down, in doing so the current RPers come to me with questions ect. so i have been handling things somewhat in that area. i hope its ok i post this i just want to explain the situation with the RP section.
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Female Posts : 88
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 am

I lost the link to that site during the transfer so i havent been able to rp with you guys D: just do what you want with my characters (even kill them) i will start rping with you guys once we have a permanent site. (bit busy with the floods anyway)
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:05 pm

The RP section has not been used in a week. Your club hasn't had real activity in longer. Just remember what I said about keeping activity up here. Your official club status will be stripped if this inactivity continues.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:26 pm

Sporadic wrote:The RP section has not been used in a week. Your club hasn't had real activity in longer. Just remember what I said about keeping activity up here. Your official club status will be stripped if this inactivity continues.

We have had responses in the club... Please check before saying so...
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:41 pm

we have been holding discussions in the RP thread. we might not have as many some of the other clubs but we are slowly getting post up. We have the same amount as some of the other clubs. i have responded to the pm you have sent me and as i have said we just got our club approved as soon as the site went down and we are still getting members i have just received a request the other day for a member to join through a pm i can forward you the request if you would like to see it.
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Female Posts : 88
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:42 pm

4 posts in 4 days and no RPing in at least a week. There are clubs in the sleeping forest that are more active.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:45 pm

We conduct are topic of the week in the club though, so we get most our posts once it has been posted then a few as the week goes on... When you look at other clubs in SOS we have similar post counts as several... You seem to be targetting us for some reason and I hate to ask but why is that?
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:43 pm

joshier wrote:We conduct are topic of the week in the club though, so we get most our posts once it has been posted then a few as the week goes on... When you look at other clubs in SOS we have similar post counts as several... You seem to be targetting us for some reason and I hate to ask but why is that?

It's nothing personal. Your club is just inactive here considering you made your own forum to RP on. Its a RPing club and your whole club RPs on another site. Come on now, you honestly don't see the problem with this? The club was approved last time because of the volume of RP posts. It's just not fair to people like Keiichi would have an unofficial club and generate more activity and are still not allowed to have official club status.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Sporadic wrote:
joshier wrote:We conduct are topic of the week in the club though, so we get most our posts once it has been posted then a few as the week goes on... When you look at other clubs in SOS we have similar post counts as several... You seem to be targetting us for some reason and I hate to ask but why is that?

It's nothing personal. Your club is just inactive here considering you made your own forum to RP on. Its a RPing club and your whole club RPs on another site. Come on now, you honestly don't see the problem with this? The club was approved last time because of the volume of RP posts. It's just not fair to people like Keiichi would have an unofficial club and generate more activity and are still not allowed to have official club status.

Then why don't you go talk to some of the other clubs in SOS brigade? We are still trying to get members... we have had the club for very little time and a fair few of our members don't post much full stop
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:48 pm

You didn't seem to read the part about how the RP club doesn't RP on this forum anymore. Honestly, if it was Fletcha still running clubs he would have already had it revoked.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:50 pm

The RP club is for discussing RPs not the actual RPing though...

Plus as we said before we haven't moved onto here because we don't want to keep moving the RPs about and then having to get everyone catched up again... It is time consuming and needless
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Belsfir Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:55 pm

Hatless wrote:I lost the link to that site during the transfer so i havent been able to rp with you guys D: just do what you want with my characters (even kill them) i will start rping with you guys once we have a permanent site. (bit busy with the floods anyway)

Thats exactly how I feel about it.
Belsfir
Belsfir
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 138
Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:58 pm

joshier wrote:The RP club is for discussing RPs not the actual RPing though...

Plus as we said before we haven't moved onto here because we don't want to keep moving the RPs about and then having to get everyone catched up again... It is time consuming and needless

Sounds like something that could be made in the Asylum/Sleeping Forest then, if it just talks.
And if that is what is wrong with your RP'ing stuff, then I am sure others would understand if you simply make a quick note at the bottom of the post, on these forums.

He is saying for you guys to be more active then you are now. And as he said before, Sleeping Forest unofficial clubs are more active than the amount of posts about RP'ing you do on here. If you guys just plan on how to move it with the least bit of problems, then I think it would be fine. Plus, did you not make that site when we moved here, after seeing the RP topic?
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Severus wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:Well, I was thinking maybe if they got more activity then maybe in the future that can implement that somehow into their role-plays.

i mean yeah, if it will be used ill add it.
^this

/closed
Severus
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:23 pm

That can be done in a discussion thread. You don't need a club to revolve around one discussion thread. Just remember what I said already about your clubs inactivity. It will be put into the Sleeping Forest if activity doesn't improve. It isn't fair to the other unofficial clubs.

Valvatorez wrote:

Sounds like something that could be made in the Asylum/Sleeping Forest then, if it just talks.
And if that is what is wrong with your RP'ing stuff, then I am sure others would understand if you simply make a quick note at the bottom of the post, on these forums.

He is saying for you guys to be more active then you are now. And as he said before, Sleeping Forest unofficial clubs are more active than the amount of posts about RP'ing you do on here. If you guys just plan on how to move it with the least bit of problems, then I think it would be fine. Plus, did you not make that site when we moved here, after seeing the RP topic?

Their forum was launched on the same day this one was. It would not have been hard to start posting here once the forum went public ( which was the same day ). Either way, threads will have to get transferred around if its this forum they're RPing on or their own forum.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum