JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe

+5
Grimripper20
Natsuru-san
Valvatorez
Keiichi Morisato
Sir Maddy
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe  Empty Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:15 pm

North American anime licensing company Sentai Filmworks announced on Wednesday that it licensed the Kämpfer für die Liebe anime project. The 2011 two-episode anime will be available later this year on subtitled DVD and through digital outlets.

The story of Toshihiko Tsukiji's original Kämpfer light novel series centers on Natsuru Senō, an ordinary high school boy who discovers that he has been involuntarily chosen to participate in battles as a "Kämpfer." Moreover, he must have the body of a girl to use his powers in battle.

The light novels previously inspired a television anime series, for which Kämpfer für die Liebe serves as a follow-up project. Sentai Filmworks licensed and released the first anime series also.

Yasuhiro Kuroda (Modern Magic Made Simple) returned to direct Kämpfer für die Liebe at Nomad with series script supervisor Kazuyuki Fudeyasu. Other returning staffers include character designer Mariko Fujita (Rosario + Vampire), sound director Yasunori Ebina (BTOOOM!), and musical composer Tatsuya Katou (Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere).

Source: ANN

Excuse me now as I go into the emo corner and realise I'm actually posting this.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe  Empty Re: Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe

Post by Keiichi Morisato Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:53 pm

No dubs???
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe  Empty Re: Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe

Post by Valvatorez Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:57 pm

I dont think Kampfer would be worth it to dub honestly.
The story just feels like filler, and with hardly action.

I guess spoiler-ish?:
Spoiler:

I dont think it would sell much anyways. If the sales were good, I bet it was because of the prez. Oh god yes..... the prez....

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoag_-9Dtklk9V6pOaYA_8h9ezpnWYzG-qqEVReROTVN18-KEDlNUXaownCQ
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Well Im still partial to dubs overall, anyway.

Something about hearing it in my native language and shiz.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Valvatorez wrote:
I dont think it would sell much anyways. If the sales were good, I bet it was because of the prez. Oh god yes..... the prez....

Spoiler:
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:Source: ANN

Excuse me now as I go into the emo corner and realise I'm actually posting this.

ROFL!!! I see I'm starting to rub off on you. ^-^ Also thank you so much for telling me this. Now if they'd only combine this with that box set, then it'll be a complete collection. ^-^

Keiichi Morisato wrote:No dubs???

Nope. Kampfer came out back in 2009 and the sequal in 2011 and so far is sub only however Keiichi if you have yet to see Kampfer then dispite you prefering subs I reccommend Kampfer to you and well to everyone. (So long as their old enough that is) Actually I used to be the same way Keiichi. I wouldn't watch subs but then I realized there was so much I was missing because it's sub only and now I watch subs a lot however if there's a dub version then I prefer to watch that over the sub.

Valvatorez wrote:
I dont think Kampfer would be worth it to dub honestly.
The story just feels like filler, and with hardly action.

I guess spoiler-ish?:
Spoiler:

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoag_-9Dtklk9V6pOaYA_8h9ezpnWYzG-qqEVReROTVN18-KEDlNUXaownCQ

Hey watch it now! That's one of my most fav animes your talking about there. It's a LOT better than you make it sound however I do know that it's not for everyone but it's still really good which is an understatment and imo is on par with Puella Magi Madoka Magica but that's just me. Yup those are my #1 anime there.

-_- I've been violated by her so many times and yet we're still friends...

Sir Maddy wrote:

Spoiler:

That coming from someone who couldn't even make it past the 3rd episode. So yeah, you don't know what your talking about there.
Spoiler:

Mark my words Sir Maddy. One day you WILL watch all 14 episodes of Kampfer. >:)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:16 am

Natsuru-san wrote:Mark my words Sir Maddy. One day you WILL watch all 14 episodes of Kampfer. >Smile

How about I go watch it now?
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimripper20 Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:38 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:Well Im still partial to dubs overall, anyway.

Something about hearing it in my native language and shiz.

i have to agree
Grimripper20
Grimripper20
Gillian

Male Posts : 32
i4Japan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:24 am

I tried to watch it again.

I didn't get past the second episode.

Natsuru-san wrote:That coming from someone who couldn't even make it past the 3rd episode. So yeah, you don't know what your talking about there.
Spoiler:

Blame me for going onto /u/ (Yuri) on 4Chan and asking for Yuri harems.
One little fucker said Kampfer had a Yuri harem.
Then told me they went straight in the end.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:I tried to watch it again.

I didn't get past the second episode.

Natsuru-san wrote:That coming from someone who couldn't even make it past the 3rd episode. So yeah, you don't know what your talking about there.
Spoiler:

Blame me for going onto /u/ (Yuri) on 4Chan and asking for Yuri harems.
One little fucker said Kampfer had a Yuri harem.
Then told me they went straight in the end.

Wow I MUST be growing on you. Haha. ^-^ Really though when you start back on it just watch episode 3 and so on. If you stop then start back where you left off.

It does have a yuri harem but
Spoiler:
Really i warn you not to watch the OVAS which you mentioned about in this thread until you've watched the first season. The reasosn is because it continues where the first season left off and right off the bat with the opening song and the show itself have major spoilers for the 1st season. The show will be better if you watch it in the order it goes in. If you ever watch the 1st season fully let me know. Especially once you've watched the 1st season and the 2 episode OVAS.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Ha, I'll complete it when hell freezes over.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:Ha, I'll complete it when hell freezes over.

Just thought you might like to see the perfect sig reponse

Spoiler:
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Like I said Maddy, mark my words, one day you WILL watch Kampfer fully. >:) Ironically I've been thinking about that saying of "when hell freezes over" lately.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Like I said Maddy, mark my words, one day you WILL watch Kampfer fully. >Smile Ironically I've been thinking about that saying of "when hell freezes over" lately.

That'll only happen if I'm high.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:08 am

I don't approve of drugs. -_- Still I said what I said. Also when you do watch it fully be sure to let me know. Wink
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:48 am

¬.¬

I marathoned all of it today.
I've defiled myself by watching this.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:58 am

its not that bad XD
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:04 am

Hatless wrote:its not that bad XD

¬.¬

Not a fan of gender-bending or Harem.
HOWEVER, it would have been better if the main was actually a girl.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:25 am

lol, but she is... half the time XD

Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:55 am

Doesn't count.
They must be a girl, not one who transforms into one. ¬.¬
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:01 am

Sexist Razz

i personally actually like the anime well at least up until the ending XD worst ending ever, if you call it an ending
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:04 am

I'm not sexist, I just want to see a god damn Yuri harem with just girls.

Speaking of harems and Kampfer.
The lesbian's harem is probably the closest I'll get to a Yuri harem.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:54 am

yep so take what you can get Razz
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:07 am

;_;

I'll go hope for Vividred to turn into a harem then.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:¬.¬

I marathoned all of it today.
I've defiled myself by watching this.
Really? Smile The entire season one as well as the 2 ep. OVA?

Hatless wrote:lol, but she is... half the time XD

Actually she is a she MOST of the time.

Sir Maddy wrote:;_;

I'll go hope for Vividred to turn into a harem then.
Lol oh dear gosh no! I like it the way it is and I'd rather it not turn into a harem and besides, so far there's hardly ANY ecchi in there. It's not an ecchi like a certain someone in a certain club thought it would be.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next