JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I Love You to Death" Yanderebruary Nominations

+22
Natsuru-san
Nyako~Mayushii
Tomoyo's Angel
Hikikomori
Shogun13
BK-201
Valvatorez
MiniSiets
Sir Maddy
Noobs
uallandme
Natsu Dragneel
Roy Blue
Nonononoki
Great_Oak
Blazer
Keiichi Morisato
Wampa
Paper Tiger
Deathfire123
Sporadic
bedheadred
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"I Love You to Death" Yanderebruary Nominations - Page 2 Empty Re: "I Love You to Death" Yanderebruary Nominations

Post by MiniSiets Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:41 am

Does Moeka count? Technically she loved FB so much that it was destructive, and that's the only excuse I can come up with to nominate another Steins;Gate character. :3

Last edited by MiniSiets on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniSiets
MiniSiets
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Male Posts : 362
Film Club The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

"I Love You to Death" Yanderebruary Nominations - Page 2 Empty Re: "I Love You to Death" Yanderebruary Nominations

Post by Noobs Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:46 am

with that logic, Suigentou of Rozen Maided's pure love to her father makes her like Moeka also.
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniSiets Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:48 am

If not then I'll be forced to nominate everyone's favorite character of all-time:

Spoiler:
That's right folks, I will lower myself to the use of petty blackmail if I must to get what I want. BRUHAHAHAHAHAHA.
MiniSiets
MiniSiets
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Male Posts : 362
Film Club The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:52 am

MiniSiets wrote:If not then I'll be forced to nominate everyone's favorite character of all-time:

Spoiler:
That's right folks, I will lower myself to the use of petty blackmail if I must to get what I want. BRUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Table-kun.. ;_;
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:54 am

ill definitely gonna look for a clip of that scene
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:21 am

Please don't.
Poor Table-kun. ;_;
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:12 am

Since Death stole my nomination, I nominate my most hated, most dispised, most please-strangle-me character from School Days. I hate her with a burning passion.

#Kotonoha4TheWin

Sekai from School Days (Please kill me for nominating her. I hate her with a burning passion)
"I Love You to Death" Yanderebruary Nominations - Page 2 Sekai-saionji1
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:50 am

Valvatorez wrote:
Since Death stole my nomination, I nominate my most hated, most dispised, most please-strangle-me character from School Days. I hate her with a burning passion.

#Kotonoha4TheWin

Sekai from School Days (Please kill me for nominating her. I hate her with a burning passion)

"I Love You to Death" Yanderebruary Nominations - Page 2 Tumblr_lx5fwjATo61qmijb2o1_500
Sekai is also my most hated female character.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 am

Sir Maddy wrote:
Valvatorez wrote:

#Kotonoha4TheWin

"I Love You to Death" Yanderebruary Nominations - Page 2 Tumblr_lx5fwjATo61qmijb2o1_500

"I Love You to Death" Yanderebruary Nominations - Page 2 281951_10151050215806366_1455248465_n
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:05 am

Valvatorez wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:
Valvatorez wrote:

#Kotonoha4TheWin

"I Love You to Death" Yanderebruary Nominations - Page 2 281951_10151050215806366_1455248465_n

. . .
Why.. ;_;
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:15 am

I nominate Miyako Miyazaki from Bamboo Blade

from this:
"I Love You to Death" Yanderebruary Nominations - Page 2 1a869ec0180992c5b755459a7d6ffb1a1268262454_full
to this:
"I Love You to Death" Yanderebruary Nominations - Page 2 6a0133f3d447b0970b013488f377b1970c-800wi
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shogun13 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:59 am

Kagerou from Basilisk. Tries to kill Oboro so many times and her powers have a strong yandere flavor.
Shogun13
Shogun13
Philosopher's Stone
Philosopher's Stone

Male Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by uallandme Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 am

were'nt we going to do 16 pritty sure we have gone passed it by now
uallandme
uallandme
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:55 am

I can't nominate any one because all the yanderes I know have already been said. I'm sad now.
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:01 pm

bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomoyo's Angel Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:20 pm

i say Yuno Gasai

Spoiler:

... LMAO almost everyone from Higurashi is on there except satoko. LMAO!
Tomoyo's Angel
Tomoyo's Angel
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 250
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by uallandme Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:40 pm

well seeing as iv nominated may i suggest nu-13 (when ever ragna is around)

tongue
uallandme
uallandme
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:59 pm

I'll nominate Rolo Lamperouge from Code Geass.
"I Love You to Death" Yanderebruary Nominations - Page 2 Rolo_Lamperouge
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Sorry people, after counting the nominees the last one to nominate was Shogun so, here's the list:
Spoiler:
And btw, why only 16 characters this time?
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:53 pm

I would assumed it would have to do with Febuary having the fewest amount of days out of the months of the year.
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Tiger Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:
Paper Tiger wrote:I can already see it, Rena being pitted against Shion just like Sanya went against Lynette in the current game. But, my nomination is more violent than yours. Not to mention she has green hair, which automatically gives her the edge. And, most importantly on the internetz, her "assets" are much larger than Rena's - that alone should be enough for her to trample all over her. lmao!

But then you realise Rena is the second most popular person in Higurashi (Rika beats her)
Whatever, I only have two words to say to this: green hair! GREEN freakin' HAIR!!! Well, and boobs. But mostly green hair. lol
Paper Tiger
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Save it for the elimination match, guys.
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Shit I forgot about Mion.
I know the reason why she's on that list too.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Fuck it, this is my nomination.

Last edited by Sir Maddy on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:28 pm

So should we just make this the higurashi elimination month and nominate the majority of the characters? Laughing
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako~Mayushii Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:57 pm

If it's not too late to nominate, I nominate Kagura Sohma from Fruits Basket
Nyako~Mayushii
Nyako~Mayushii
Gillian

Female Posts : 82
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next