JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimi No Iru Machi

2 posters

Go down

Kimi No Iru Machi Empty Kimi No Iru Machi

Post by Sai Sat May 04, 2013 11:43 am

Spoiler:

"The manga was adapted into two-part OVA by Tatsunoko Production. The limited edition of the manga's 17th volume bundled the first DVD when it shipped on March 16, 2012, and the limited edition of the 18th volume bundled the second DVD on June 15, 2012. In chapter 220, Koji Seo announced that there will be another anime starting soon. The anime will be a television series produced by Gonzo with Shigeyasu Yamachi serving as director, Reiko Yoshida as the head writer, Terumi Nishii as character designer and Kenichi Oku providing music. The anime will premiere on July 13, 2013 at 11:00pm on TV Tokyo."

Synopsis
Eba Yuzuki, a girl from Tokyo moves to a countryside to attend high school. She lives together with a guy named Kirishima Haruto whose father is an apprentice of Eba's father. Haruto never agrees to let Yuzuki stay at his house and always rejects her. Another girl, Kanzaki Nanami, comes whom Haruto might be in love with. So... what will happen in this story?

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/anime/17741/Kimi_no_Iru_Machi#d0cDFLCDo3u0gVvZ.99

Thoughts and expectations? personally I believe the anime will be a let-down, after the OVA's failed to impress and left a bad taste in my mouth (metaphorically speaking). After failing to portray the emotions and story like that in the manga, the OVA's were very bland indeed, much more leaving a bad impression on what i would call a masterpiece, in which I'm referring to the manga.
High expectations for the anime, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out a general piece of poo, like the OVA's.
Sai
Sai
Academy Student

Male Posts : 17
The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Kimi No Iru Machi Empty Re: Kimi No Iru Machi

Post by Ovyda Sat May 04, 2013 12:51 pm

I suggest creating this on DTR instead, were are all moving there.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down