JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University Lists 'Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai' Film by Toei

+4
MacMeaties
Keiichi Morisato
Kusanagi
Sir Maddy
8 posters

Go down

University Lists 'Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai' Film by Toei Empty University Lists 'Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai' Film by Toei

Post by Sir Maddy Wed May 01, 2013 4:19 am

University Lists 'Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai' Film by Toei A14745-871810148.1346773207

The official Facebook account of Ryukoku University in Kyoto posted an April 24 casting call for extras on a 2014 film tentatively titled "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai" from the distributor Toei and the production company Times In (live-action Akihabara @ DEEP film). The casting call does not specify if this film is related to Yomi Hirasaka's light novel series of the same name, often nicknamed as Haganai.

Yomi Hirasaka and Buriki's original Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai light novels revolve around Kodaka — a half-Japanese/half-British transfer student whose delinquent-like blonde hair and fierce eyes scare people — and a seemingly perpetually sullen girl named Yozora. The two decide to form Rinjinbu, a club for misfits with hardly any friends.

The light novel series inspired two television anime series with video anime spinoffs as well as manga.

Ryukoku notes that it has been the filming location of several projects, including the NHK television project Saka no Ue no Kumo and the live-action Rurouni Kenshin film. In addition to the casting call for Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, the university is also listing one for a 2014 Toei film tentatively titled "Bakumatsu Kōkōsei" (Bakumatsu-era High School Student).

Source: ANN

*Insert rant about how Toei have to get their stupid mitts on everything that's famous and how shit they do it*
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

University Lists 'Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai' Film by Toei Empty Re: University Lists 'Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai' Film by Toei

Post by Kusanagi Wed May 01, 2013 4:26 am

Wait, so is this a live action or something by Toei? And is it related to the anime series? The anime isn't done by Toei; it's done by a division of AIC if I recall correctly.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

University Lists 'Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai' Film by Toei Empty Re: University Lists 'Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai' Film by Toei

Post by Sir Maddy Wed May 01, 2013 5:31 am

Yes while the original series is produced by an AIC division.
Toei has a thing where they take something that is famous, animate it, then broadcast it and it turns out to be absolute crap. [See Kanon (2002)]
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Wed May 01, 2013 5:57 am

Sir Maddy wrote:Yes while the original series is produced by an AIC division.
Toei has a thing where they take something that is famous, animate it, then broadcast it and it turns out to be absolute crap. [See Kanon (2002)]

Hopes. Killed.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed May 01, 2013 5:59 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:Yes while the original series is produced by an AIC division.

Hopes. Killed.

Sorry Kei, it's the truth.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Wed May 01, 2013 9:00 am

Wait what? Live action Haganai? NO! Burn with fire! I don't want. Live action almost always sucks.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed May 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Hold on a min. This movie is going to be live action? NOOOOO!!!! I know I'm going to like this anime so my hopes were crushed for seeing an anime movie of this series when it turns out to be live action. Sad
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed May 01, 2013 6:13 pm

We need a "Bad News" thread.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Wed May 01, 2013 6:31 pm

We can always not touch it you know.
No need to throw fits lol.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Nim Sun May 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Valvatorez wrote:
We can always not touch it you know.
No need to throw fits lol.

University Lists 'Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai' Film by Toei Tumblr_mmcffp9L5N1rtfzd8o1_400
Nim
Nim
Zombie
Zombie

Male Posts : 161
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue May 07, 2013 5:18 am

I'd just like to say that it's been confirmed to be HANAGAI.
Prepare for the shitstorm that awaits.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down