JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SPOILERS] The Film Club Discussion - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

3 posters

Go down

[SPOILERS] The Film Club Discussion - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Empty [SPOILERS] The Film Club Discussion - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Post by BK-201 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:45 am

The Film Club Discussion - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

[SPOILERS] The Film Club Discussion - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 215px-Scott_Pilgrim_vs._the_World_teaser

Let's discuss this film!

Here are some questions to think about:
What did you like and/or dislike about the film? Why?
Was there something you did not understand in the film?
Would you improve anything about the film?
Were you satisfied with the ending?
What is your overall rating?

Feel free to to use or not use the questions.
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] The Film Club Discussion - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Empty Re: [SPOILERS] The Film Club Discussion - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Post by BK-201 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:55 am

Here is a transcript of our Skype chat whilst watching Spor's stream of the movie:
Scott Pilgrim Movie Skype Chat:
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] The Film Club Discussion - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Empty Re: [SPOILERS] The Film Club Discussion - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Post by Ovyda Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:58 am

I don't even know what I should say Very Happy Was a really weird movie, I expected something totally different. Anyway, it was still amusing and I don't regret watching it ^^
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniSiets Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:54 am

What did you like and/or dislike about the film? Why?
I like just about everything in it. The visuals are very stylish, the characters have a lot of personality, it's damn funny, and it's a video game movie that doesn't suck.

Was there something you did not understand in the film?
Yeah, Knives was way cooler and seemed like she had a lot more chemistry with Scott but he ended up picking Ramona anyway.

Would you improve anything about the film?
See previous question.

Were you satisfied with the ending?
See previous-previous question.

What is your overall rating?
10/10. Yeah the ending could be better but it's such a minor gripe compared to how much awesome was contained within that I don't even care. As someone who normally doesn't have much interest in the comedy genre I had a blast with it and it's one of the most entertaining comedies I've seen. This is my fourth time watching it and I am still amused.
MiniSiets
MiniSiets
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Male Posts : 362
Film Club The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down