JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Release Dates Announced

4 posters

Go down

Dynasty Warriors 8 Release Dates Announced Empty Dynasty Warriors 8 Release Dates Announced

Post by Sai Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:53 pm

On April 3, 2013, it was confirmed by Tecmo Koei that there will be an overseas release for both North America and Europe in July 2013. It will be released on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 for both physical and digital release. The option of English and Japanese voice overs also return, where there is also an option to change the subtitles to English, French or German.

Having more than 77 characters featured in the game, the game is reusing the same system and engine of Dynasty Warriors 7 and instead focused on adding more content for re-playability as well as several tweaking in the combat system.

Release dates
JP February 28, 2013
NA July 16, 2013
EU July 12, 2013
AUS July 11, 2013

Dynasty Warriors 8 (真・三國無双7 Shin Sangoku Musō 7?, known in Japan as Shin Sangoku Musou 7) is a Beat 'em up video game and the eighth official installment of the Dynasty Warriors series. It is developed by Omega Force and published by Koei. The story is based on the Chinese writer Luo Guanzhong's historical novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
Sai
Sai
Academy Student

Male Posts : 17
The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Dynasty Warriors 8 Release Dates Announced Empty Re: Dynasty Warriors 8 Release Dates Announced

Post by Valvatorez Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Dynasty Warriors 8 Release Dates Announced Tumblr_m6z8gbwRso1rquypm
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Dynasty Warriors 8 Release Dates Announced Empty Re: Dynasty Warriors 8 Release Dates Announced

Post by Doomguy Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Is it still too early to be disappointed that this is not a next Gen game? Not that I'm unhappy or anything but I would really like to see this series on a new hardware.
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:42 pm

Doomguy wrote:Is it still too early to be disappointed that this is not a next Gen game? Not that I'm unhappy or anything but I would really like to see this series on a new hardware.

I would not get it if it was on the new system honestly.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcmac Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:11 am

Spoiler:

Needs bigger swords.
Dcmac
Dcmac
Gillian

Male Posts : 74
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down