JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ~ Discussion

5 posters

Go down

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ~ Discussion Empty Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ~ Discussion

Post by sayWut Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:54 am

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
Very Happy
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ~ Discussion LTPZ2C7

The discussion thread for raigun season 2

" The second season will focus on The Sisters Arc. Lasting only a single volume in the Toaru Majutsu no Index light novels, it was later expanded greatly in the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun manga.

The arc focuses on the ordeals of Mikoto Misaka after discovering the existence of the Radio Noise sisters that are being used in the Level 6 Shift, an experiment where they are killed in order for the highest-ranking Level 5, Accelerator, can achieve Level 6."

sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Male Posts : 151
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ~ Discussion Empty Re: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ~ Discussion

Post by sayWut Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:57 am

First thoughts

Firstly the animation was GODLY, the quality of this show was even better than season 1 and in all honesty looks far better than any other anime show airing thus far, JC staff have done a fantastic job :O

Anyway I loved the first ep , a good start and an awesome end, It seems that it may or may not follow the manga 100% as the first ep , I could not identify as being in the manga all though the new character the blond level 5 I think was in the manga but her power seemed a bit different ... anyway I want more!
sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ~ Discussion Empty Re: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ~ Discussion

Post by Blazer Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:09 am

That blonde looks awesome....I'm getting this ep now! Now that I finished Railgun 1. I have a feeling there might be some QQ's. (Has a weak spot for the sisters)
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:41 am

yea she looks interesting, her and misaka seem to have a rivalry :p but yes get on that episode itsn great! I think the main awesomeness of the first ep is that its completely new, I mean im up to date on the manga and with the first season of Railgun it followed the manga where as now it seems to differ a bit xD

and aye I really like the sisters to .... misaka says in delight
sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:18 pm

This is just screaming gay.
In a good way.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 am

Sir Maddy wrote:This is just screaming gay.
In a good way.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ~ Discussion Tumblr_m7piuchLoC1qhugyo

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ~ Discussion Tumblr_m0b10qMek81rqj6kro1_500
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:49 am

You're not making sense Karma.
Are you trying to tell me you had an orgasm?
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:You're not making sense Karma.
Are you trying to tell me you had an orgasm?

He did and was dissatisfied with it

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ~ Discussion Tumblr_m0b10qMek81rqj6kro1_500

What a Face

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ~ Discussion Tumblr_lwdaep1OkF1qgmrilo1_500

Now that I have everyone's attention .
sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:53 am

I knew it!
Also guys, Railgun S will run for 24 episodes.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:12 am

Awesome! thats a lot of room for development!

Well this episode was quite different, which is really odd as it didnt follow the last episode much which is why I think the last ep was more of just an intro to the second season as the events on episode 1 were not in the manga, where as now with episode 2 it is now following the manga completely. Which is kinda disappointing as I 100% what will happen now :p Either way it was a really good episode I just love it! In also like how it has more Kuroko and satensan in, although I would love to see some more Uiharu
sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:17 am

I dont know why I find this so amusing

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ~ Discussion PMrZyB4
sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:08 am

Well i guess its me posting this lonesome thread by lonely lonesem self whoes posting alone!

anyway now we finally hit the sisters are part! and following the manga Very Happy I liked ep 3 , I guess this is not even past the first 12 eps compared to index I wonder how far season 2 will go :O! MOAR!
sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:20 am

<3 Misaka
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:49 pm

The fights in this one looks like it's going to be really good. The original series was kind of lacking in that area because all Toma did was break down his enemy physiologically then punch the shit out of them. But in this series some real power battles will occur.
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Jayvon wrote:The fights in this one looks like it's going to be really good. The original series was kind of lacking in that area because all Toma did was break down his enemy physiologically then punch the shit out of them. But in this series some real power battles will occur.

I await the awesomeness as well...Misaka cannon! xD (railgun Razz)
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum