JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neon Alley Previews Accel World Dub in Video

4 posters

Go down

Neon Alley Previews Accel World Dub in Video Empty Neon Alley Previews Accel World Dub in Video

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:48 am

North American anime distributor Viz Media's Neon Alley service began streaming an English dub clip on Friday for its streaming release of the Accel World television anime series.

The dub cast was announced last month and is as follows:

Haruyuki Arita — Erik Kimerer
Kuroyukihime — Kira Buckland
Takumu Mayuzumi — Lucien Dodge
Chiyuri Kurashima — Michelle T. Hseih
Niko — Sarah Williams

The "future teen" story of Accel World revolves around a bullied middle school boy named Haruyuki. One autumn day in 2046, he has an encounter with Kuroyukihime, the prettiest girl in his school, that changes his life. Through a mysterious piece of software from Kuroyukihime, Haruyuki learns of the existence of the virtual "Accel World." In that moment, the lowest of the "school caste" becomes "Burst Linker," a knight defending a princess.

Accel World and the Fate/Zero dub dub will premiere on Neon Alley on April 19 followed by Zetman and Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan: Demon Capital on April 20. The streaming channel will also begin streaming Bleach from the first episode and the second season of Lagrange - The Flower of Rin-ne.

Source: ANN
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Neon Alley Previews Accel World Dub in Video Empty Re: Neon Alley Previews Accel World Dub in Video

Post by Severus Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:49 am

This seems like it has potential to be an awesome one. I will definitely be waiting for this.
Severus
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Male Posts : 270
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Neon Alley Previews Accel World Dub in Video Empty Re: Neon Alley Previews Accel World Dub in Video

Post by Paper Tiger Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:29 am

Seen clips of it in AMVs, will be waiting (im)patiently for its DVD/Blu-Ray release.
Paper Tiger
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:57 am

WOW, WOW, WOW! WHAT THE HELL!? It ended like THAT!? Geeze I was curious and wanted to watch this anime beforehand but now I MUST see this EPIC anime! >:) Heres hoping it'll be online to watch outside of Neon Alley soon since I don't have Neon Alley. Glad the dub of so many animes I've been wanting to watch are coming soon. HEHE! ^-^
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum