JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOTD Back in the Grave: Restart “Just a One-off”

+4
Bato
Imagination
Wampa
bedheadred
8 posters

Go down

HOTD Back in the Grave: Restart “Just a One-off” Empty HOTD Back in the Grave: Restart “Just a One-off”

Post by bedheadred Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 am

Spoiler:

Highschool of the Dead fans are aghast at the news that the much anticipated restart of the manga is actually just a one-off “special publication,” with the time-frame for actual resumption “undetermined.”
The latest announcement states that the publication date of the next chapter is “undecided” (although this does at least suggest it is on the cards) leaving distressed fans to wonder how many years they will have to wait for regular serialisation to resume and how many more years it will take for enough material to sustain a new season to accumulate.

What a troll!
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

HOTD Back in the Grave: Restart “Just a One-off” Empty Re: HOTD Back in the Grave: Restart “Just a One-off”

Post by Wampa Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 am

yea wow that is a pretty troll like move. They could have told us this info earlier when this thing was first announced but now it only crushes hopes about more story, this sounds like its just basically gonna be a ova type thing...... Also image broken apparently that site doesnt allow hotlinking or something
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

HOTD Back in the Grave: Restart “Just a One-off” Empty Re: HOTD Back in the Grave: Restart “Just a One-off”

Post by Imagination Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 am

I was so excited too when I got an email of ch 30 out finally (subscribed to it ofc) but hearing this makes me sad lol.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:15 am

That is so stupid... Now it will take even longer for the anime to come back
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Ouch.
Generated all that hype then kicked us off a mountain.
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:59 pm

uber fail
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Tiger Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:16 am

So the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel did turn out to be an oncoming freight train? I say that train's engineer needs some persuasion to change his tune, Higurashi-style persuasion would be quite appropriate methinks. Troll indeed!
Paper Tiger
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:06 pm

BAKA! I can wait but this is a really troll thing to do to us fans of the series. They better have a pretty darn good explation/reason for doing this and whenever they do make the 2nd season (If ever) it better be worth the wait and this mess. -_-
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down