JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphics Battle - Nyan - Crazy Potato vs. Joshier

+5
Yuki Terumi
Blazer
Crazy Potato
Ovyda
joshier
9 posters

Go down

Cast your votes!

Graphics Battle - Nyan - Crazy Potato vs. Joshier I_vote_lcap50%Graphics Battle - Nyan - Crazy Potato vs. Joshier I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 9 ]
Graphics Battle - Nyan - Crazy Potato vs. Joshier I_vote_lcap50%Graphics Battle - Nyan - Crazy Potato vs. Joshier I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Graphics Battle - Nyan - Crazy Potato vs. Joshier Empty Graphics Battle - Nyan - Crazy Potato vs. Joshier

Post by joshier Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:20 am

Another battle for you all to vote on once all entries are in. Although some recommend doing it without telling people who did what I don't think there is much need for it as I trust none of you will be bias in your choices. This time the theme is "Nyan" as was chosen by Crazy Potato. Vote will last 7 days. No size limits.

Crazy Potato:
Spoiler:

Joshier:
Spoiler:
If you cannot see it all: https://2img.net/h/i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s618/Joshier/Sigs%20and%20Avatars/GFXCompetition_zps656eb189.png

Last edited by joshier on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Male Posts : 203
Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Graphics Battle - Nyan - Crazy Potato vs. Joshier Empty Re: Graphics Battle - Nyan - Crazy Potato vs. Joshier

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:42 am

Waiting for Potato's appearance
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Graphics Battle - Nyan - Crazy Potato vs. Joshier Empty Re: Graphics Battle - Nyan - Crazy Potato vs. Joshier

Post by Crazy Potato Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Let the battle begin!

Last edited by Crazy Potato on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Crazy Potato
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:03 pm

It was a hard choice for me... Tbh, the main reason why I voted for Crazy's was because Josh put in some ecchi and I am not a big fan of ecchi anime's/pics, although I liked the colors.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Lol, I tend to use Ecchi as I am a fan of it myself... I will keep in mind for future though
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Can i have both?
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:21 pm

I noticed you can't see all my pic on some of your screens...
https://2img.net/h/i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s618/Joshier/Sigs%20and%20Avatars/GFXCompetition_zps656eb189.png

Shaping up to be another close one...
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:27 am

Sure is but we still have six days left...:O

Last edited by Crazy Potato on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crazy Potato
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Terumi Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:14 am

To be highly critical..
I don't like Crazy's use of a border, and I think his signature is distracting from the render. Speaking of the render, because of the colours used, I think the imperfections are more noticable. Also, the big grey blob in the top right is...weird. That being said, I like the colour scheme, and the sunset theme in the background is a very nice touch.

I like Josh's rendering more, as the background makes mistakes less noticable. The highlighting looks a little sloppy in some areas, and the imagery might be a little too simple, but I think the render is of a good quality and the typography is really nice.

Voting for joshier.
Yuki Terumi
Yuki Terumi
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 125
The Anime Cafe Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Voting for Joshier (Sorry Crazy)
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:13 pm

crazys looks harder to do, so i pick him
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:44 am

Nearly over and Crazy has a lead of two votes. I said from the start this was going to be a close one and it seems to be the case... Now to cross my finger for a turn around Razz
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:28 am

just to see what happens hehehe Very Happy

honestly they are both good, just depends on what the purpose of them is as to which is better
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:58 am

Hatless wrote:just to see what happens hehehe Very Happy

honestly they are both good, just depends on what the purpose of them is as to which is better

Woah, woah, woah... wait... what?

We were suppose to give them a purpose? Hmm, I guess mine is just for fan service :/
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:12 am

joshier wrote:
Hatless wrote:just to see what happens hehehe Very Happy

Woah, woah, woah... wait... what?

We were suppose to give them a purpose? Hmm, I guess mine is just for fan service :/

well i took your as such and enjoyed it XD

anyway since you specified no purpose or limit in the challenge my vote goes to you but it looks like potato made his with sig restriction out of habit anyways
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:30 am

Hatless wrote:

well i took your as such and enjoyed it XD

anyway since you specified no purpose or limit in the challenge my vote goes to you but it looks like potato made his with sig restriction out of habit anyways

Thanks, I usually do the same however this time I thought I would try something a bit bigger Smile
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:52 am

aaaaaaand it is over.... And a draw, lol. Well it was definitely a good battle to say the least Razz

Well done Crazy Razz
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 am

Friendship won Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:04 am

Ovyda wrote:Friendship won Very Happy

Lol, that is a nice way to look at it Razz

Really impressed that Crazy not only challenged me but nearly beat me on my "home ground" so to say. My Catgirls usually go unchallenged Razz
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:22 pm

So Crazy is the new Nyan-Sensei?
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Sporadic wrote:So Crazy is the new Nyan-Sensei?

Nope, his graphical skills may be impressive but he lacks the correct amount of insanity/creepiness/perverseness/catgirl knowledge to be Nyan Sensei
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Only I can bestow that title upon others.

*bows and takes leave*
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Blazer wrote:

Only I can bestow that title upon others.

*bows and takes leave*

Graphics Battle - Nyan - Crazy Potato vs. Joshier Tumblr_m7cjunZOrA1rziwwco1_400
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Graphics Battle - Nyan - Crazy Potato vs. Joshier Tumblr_mb65ov3UZR1r4t7nto1_400
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down