JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Anime Gets 3rd Film

5 posters

Go down

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Anime Gets 3rd Film Empty Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Anime Gets 3rd Film

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Anime Gets 3rd Film A4576-19

The anime division of the retailer HMV reported on Saturday that production on a third film in the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha anime franchise has been green-lit. The announcement was made at the end of the "Lyrical Party V" event marking the release of the second film, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha the Movie 2nd A's, on Japanese Blu-ray Disc and DVD.

Source: ANN

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Anime Gets 3rd Film Tumblr_mgn5zhLYfy1rwuhc7o1_400
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Anime Gets 3rd Film Empty Re: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Anime Gets 3rd Film

Post by Metazoxan Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:07 pm

So what will this film cover? The first two covered the first two seasons but the third season is twice as long as the previous two. So to adapt that into a movie they will half to compact it twice as much.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Anime Gets 3rd Film Empty Re: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Anime Gets 3rd Film

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:54 pm

At this point nothing has been revealed to be 3rd StrikerS but let's face it, it's gonna be 3rd StrikerS.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:At this point nothing has been revealed to be 3rd StrikerS but let's face it, it's gonna be 3rd StrikerS.

Yeah because what else could it be? I guess it could be original content since there is a massive time skip between A's and strikers with pretty much no lead in from one to the other so if content was written to cover that that the anime glazed over the movie could cover that or even just make up it's own material to fill in the gap. But that has only a slim chance of happening.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Damn, Maddy.
You're on top of your shit.
Im impressed.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Oh I try.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:Oh I try.

Is it worth watching the first two

or the series for that matter?
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:Oh I try.

Is it worth watching the first two

or the series for that matter?

If you've seen Madoka.
I'd recommend this to you.
It's not as dark as Madoka but it should serve you well.
You should watch the series aswell as the movies.
Both are great watches.
Though I recommend to watch it subbed.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:41 pm

OFC I seen Madoka.
Alrighty then. I shall look into it.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:54 am

When you're done tell me if you liked it.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:02 am

It's true, it's best to watch the anime subbed, because only the first two seasons were dub and there's no chance of the third season dub.

I liked the anime and the movies, specially the action scenes
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:30 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:It's true, it's best to watch the anime subbed, because only the first two seasons were dub and there's no chance of the third season dub.

I meant the dub sucked.
Because it does.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:46 am

UPDATE: It's going to be original content.

Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 3rd: Reflection Has New Story

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-24/lyrical-nanoha-the-movie-3rd/reflection-has-new-story
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:58 am

Sir Maddy wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:It's true, it's best to watch the anime subbed, because only the first two seasons were dub and there's no chance of the third season dub.

I meant the dub sucked.
Because it does.
That too
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:At this point nothing has been revealed to be 3rd StrikerS but let's face it, it's gonna be 3rd StrikerS.

But, no lolis.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Kusanagi wrote:

But, no lolis.

Well strikerS still has the dragon summoner girl and Vivio.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 am

Vivio is adorable though.
THAT one scene in StrikerS with Nanoha and Vivio is proof of that.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down