JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gainax continues dormant Blue Uru project

Go down

Gainax continues dormant Blue Uru project Empty Gainax continues dormant Blue Uru project

Post by BK-201 Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:51 am

Gainax returns to their long dormant Blue Uru project
Did anybody expect this?

8 hours ago - 9:48 PM on 03.20.2013

Gainax continues dormant Blue Uru project 28273-WingsOf

If you haven't seen Gainax's Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honnêamise, what are you doing? Go grab a copy and enjoy some fantastic sci fi filmmaking.

All right, you're back? Cool.

As fantastic as Gainax's first film outing, it didn't actually do too great at the box office. A sequel to The Wings of Honnêamise called Blue Uru was in pre-production, but didn't ever see the light of day due to a lack of funds.

Until now that is.

At the Tokyo International Anime Fair currently underway, Gainax announced that they're returning to the project. Hiroyuki Yamaga, director of The Wings of Honnêamise, is returning to direct and write Blue Uru, with Yoshiyuki Sadamoto coming back to work on character designs.

I don't know about you folks, but this is a huge surprise. I'm not sure that the Gainax of now has it in them to do something as awesome as The Wings of Honnêamise again, but I'm willing to find out. If nothing else, the original will always be there.
Read more at http://www.japanator.com/gainax-returns-to-their-long-dormant-blue-uru-project-28273.phtml#wFL7pkv8AXC3YuUw.99
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum