JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

+13
Doomguy
uallandme
joshier
Nyako~Mayushii
Valvatorez
BK-201
sayWut
Natsuru-san
SoulEater
bedheadred
Wampa
Hikikomori
Sir Maddy
17 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 8 Empty Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Valvatorez Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:The Story, Option B won.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
What will you do?
A) Watch Ayumu get dressed
B) Close your eyes

Lol at the perv on her.
I say D - Rape her
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 8 Empty Re: Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure

Post by Blazer Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:36 pm

....L.O.L.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Option B. You know she loves someone else after all so it'll take more than that to seduce her.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:48 am

as much as i like karma's answer i think i'll go with A
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by uallandme Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Valvatorez wrote:
Lol at the perv on her.
I say D - Rape her

how does a woman go about doing that to another woman?
uallandme
uallandme
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:21 pm

uallandme wrote:how does a woman go about doing that to another woman?
With mad skills~!
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:30 pm

uallandme wrote:
Valvatorez wrote:
Lol at the perv on her.
I say D - Rape her

how does a woman go about doing that to another woman?

Well, when a girl wants to rape another girl, she takes the lamp off of her end table, and quickly jump over and know her out. After she is knocked out, grab your dildo, i mean if you want, and go to town. Or just go full bare skin like a true soldier.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:50 am

See this is why Karma should keep his fantasies to himself..
Just cause he wishes another man could do this to him.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:17 am

Sir Maddy wrote:See this is why Karma should keep his fantasies to himself..
Just cause he wishes another man could do this to him.

That makes no sense since I was describing women doing it.
And he/she asked how it was possible, just helping.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:48 am

It's a cover-up.
Also guys, I'll do the update tomorrow.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:08 am

The Story: Option A won.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

What will you do?
A) Say yes this time
B) Say no
C) Pretend to be sound asleep
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 am

HHhmmmm...I think it would be interesting to wait and see what else she has to say/do ;D

So i'ma say option C for now. (it better not end with her actually thinking you are asleep and not talking anymore >.>)
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:53 am

I agree with Blazer, option C. On a a side note, when/if she says "yes" to Ayumu, our MC has to do it in a tsundere~ish way. For example; "Fine, do as you want but don't expect me to protect you or anything". That line probably could be written better.
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:53 pm

hmmmm i'm gonna go with C also and hope that blazers troll end will not occur
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:40 am

No, no no! That is not how it works in stories like these. If C wins she'll say something like "Aw that's a shame. I wanted to have some fun." and basically wait till she wakes up. And if you say yes then nothing too good will come of it BUT! Say no then that's where the fun begins. ^-^ I've seen too many stories to not know which one of the 3 options here is the best one so everyone change your vote to B and everyone vote for B. If you don't then don't say I didn't warn you when your let down. I'm sure Maddy would agree with this too seeing as how much she knows on these sitchs too. X) Hehe

Oh and I vote B.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:59 am

Option A otherwise we will run out of story
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:11 am

Unless Maddy decides to end it then I doubt we'll run out of story by choosing B. B is the option that will give us the most story if you ask me.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:51 am

Natsuru are you high?
No no no. If you say no, then she might be depressed or get serious and go to sleep making the MC feel bad as she sleeps or something.

Option C leaves it open for her to keep playing with the main character or something. At least I see it as an opportunity for that. She might go "Oh come on. You can't be asleep already." and touch her butt. Which causes the MC to react and then they can have a night of passions as she tries to get her to say yes. If she doesn't she will keep pleasuring her but will not allow her to reach ecstasy until she says yes.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:34 am

Blazer's Option C!
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:05 am

Blazer I resent that "Are you high" remark because I do not do drugs, I don't like em NOR do I approve of them. So no I wasn't high. Like I said I've seen too many animes with similar scenes so I know what happens most of the time. If she honestly believes she's asleep then she won't wake her. It's only IF she doesn't believe she's asleep that something will happen.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:52 am

Natsuru-san wrote:Blazer I resent that "Are you high" remark because I do not do drugs, I don't like em NOR do I approve of them. So no I wasn't high. Like I said I've seen too many animes with similar scenes so I know what happens most of the time. If she honestly believes she's asleep then she won't wake her. It's only IF she doesn't believe she's asleep that something will happen.

Yeah...that's pretty much what I said I hope that option presents...if not Maddy will suffer! (devil laugh)

Sir Maddy's Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 8 L
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:02 am

Natsuru-san wrote:Blazer I resent that "Are you high" remark because I do not do drugs, I don't like em NOR do I approve of them. So no I wasn't high. Like I said I've seen too many animes with similar scenes so I know what happens most of the time. If she honestly believes she's asleep then she won't wake her. It's only IF she doesn't believe she's asleep that something will happen.

We play Visual Novels, some more than others.
So we are well versed in some results of options, so we can make an amazing general prediction. WE ARE THE ALPHA AND OMEGA HERE! OUR TURF BABY!

So I shall choose C as well, since from my point of you, it will be the same as Blazer's. We will most likely end up getting her to come to school anyways, or we get to that point in which we tell her to fuck off and thus, end up getting taken away by her secret gang members, and then tied up.... oh wait, going to far into this.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:13 am

Valvatorez wrote:

We play Visual Novels, some more than others.
So we are well versed in some results of options, so we can make an amazing general prediction. WE ARE THE ALPHA AND OMEGA HERE! OUR TURF BABY!

So I shall choose C as well, since from my point of you, it will be the same as Blazer's. We will most likely end up getting her to come to school anyways, or we get to that point in which we tell her to fuck off and thus, end up getting taken away by her secret gang members, and then tied up.... oh wait, going to far into this.

Well with the way I presented C it COULD go that way and I am HOPING it goes that way. I hope Maddy doesn't troll us by making her think she's really asleep. If not, gang members sound fun.

@natsuru: whats you MAL btw? I'm curious to see the anime you've watched. I've seen multiple scenarios build from scenes like these. I just hope Maddy sticks the the ero-route.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 am

Well we'll see which one of us is right on the options. Hehe.

@Blazer: Sadly I have yet to create my MAL account/list and months back when I went to create one someone else had already used my exact name that I have here before I even joined JD so whenever I finally get around to doing it which I hope to be soon I need to figure out a name that I'm satisfied with since I'm quite picky when it comes to having to alter the name I already have. I do have a A-P account/list but because I decided to use MAL I decided not to add too much since I could just copy my MAL list to my A-P list so pretty much only Puella and Kampfer are on that list right now. Wait, it said transfer now that I think about it, does it not copy the list so I'd have it on both lists? I hope it copies the list and not literally transfers it. Anyway once I do get to it and finish it I'll place a link to it in my sig.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:39 am

Of course I'm sticking to the ero-route.

Anyway The Story: Option C won

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

What will you do.
A) Go with them
B) Stay with Ayumu
C) Walk away
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next