JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2

+12
Pando
Natsuru-san
Blazer
Ginger7327
Bato
Ovyda
Sir Maddy
Supernatural Knight
Sporadic
Colme
Tsuyushi
Natsu Dragneel
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vote for only TWO anime

The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap16%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 8 ]
The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 10 ]
The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 13 ]
The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 51

The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Alright people, stop complaining about Angel Cop and everything Colme's saying, we still got till Sunday to vote, I did say 5 days. Who knows, maybe in those days one of the other anime might catch up to Angel Cop
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2

Post by Colme Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Bato wrote:I dislike people like you big time.

I probably would to if I knew as little about me as you do.

Also, thank you Natsu.

Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:14 pm

Oh believe, i know enough about people like you.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Colme wrote:
Ovyda wrote:I give up, he's hopeless. Anyway, it seems Angel Cop won.

I'm sorry your choice lost, alright.

But while you continue to insult me, reflect on the fact I never directly insulted anyone here.

Ovyda wrote:Sucks that we can't see who voted.

Sure does suck that you can't arbitrarily hate them too...

I do apologize if that actually insulted you, but I doubt (at least I wouldn't care if you said something like that to me).

Why I would like to know who voted, is that to see how many of them will actually watch it and discuss it later. Now it's hard for me to believe that all votes are valid. But I'm not going to ask someone to investigate this. End of discussion.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Say, should't someone made the polls so that we could see who voted, like in the old forum. Cause I remember when the poll started there was someone that made an invalid vote on Angel Cop

It's not possible here.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Bato wrote:Oh believe, i know enough about people like you.

Then explain what you know, and I'll tell you if you're right.

I'm not sure why you in particular got so offended. Ovyda I was at least being a bit rude to, so I understand that; I should have been more clear that I was just joking around. But you just came out of nowhere and called me a "fucking asshole", so I'm not sure where this holier than thou attitude is coming from.

EDIT: Also, Ovyda you have all my respect now. It didn't bother me, but that you're good enough to apologize, I respect. Sorry if I was rude, I'll be more clear next time.
Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Can you guys take this to a PM or something?
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Sporadic wrote:Can you guys take this to a PM or something?

My apologies Spor. I don't see anywhere this could go, so I'm more than content leaving at this.
Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Colme wrote:

I'm not sure why you in particular got so offended. Ovyda I was at least being a bit rude to, so I understand that; I should have been more clear that I was just joking around. But you just came out of nowhere and called me a "fucking asshole", so I'm not sure where this holier than thou attitude is coming from.

EDIT: Also, Ovyda you have all my respect now. It didn't bother me, but that you're good enough to apologize, I respect. Sorry if I was rude, I'll be more clear next time.

You were being a faggot to a friend of mine. Maybe it makes sense now.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 pm

What i miss?
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Blazer wrote:What i miss?

Nothing important. Wink
Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniSiets Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Bato wrote:
Colme wrote:

Spor asked that you take this to PMs if you feel it needs to continue. This is not the appropriate place to be having this kind of discussion. If this continues the thread will have to be closed.
MiniSiets
MiniSiets
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Male Posts : 362
Film Club The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:12 pm

I've said all i wanted to say. Sorry for causing trouble.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Bato wrote:
Colme wrote:

You really have to stop belligerently jumping into things whenever Ovyda is having a disagreement with someone.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:00 am

Sporadic wrote:
Bato wrote:
Colme wrote:

You really have to stop belligerently jumping into things whenever Ovyda is having a disagreement with someone.

You made it sound like it happens all the time... Why can't everyone stop as I and Colme already ended our argue, there's no need for further meaningless comments imo.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:10 am

Ovyda wrote:There's no need for further meaningless comments imo.

Don't complain after I direct one thing to Bato, you just got done arguing for over an entire page.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 am

Knock it off already guys, this is a voting thread and we'll only talk about the nominated anime, if this conflict between Ovyda, Colme, Bato and anyone else continues, I'll have to do drastic measures, got it
The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 Fairy%20Tail%20(2)
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:40 am

Can we... talk about anime or something?
Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:47 am

Colme wrote:Can we... talk about anime or something?
That's more like it, you can talk about anime on the main thread, as long as you put spoiler tag on the anime you're talking about
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:55 am

The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwHc0Hw24rznbKCDoEOtTJuAd5eeRCAg28p77-d9HUkVhbvP_qYQ
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Pando Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:59 pm

Blazer wrote:The Anime Cafe Voting Thread #2 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwHc0Hw24rznbKCDoEOtTJuAd5eeRCAg28p77-d9HUkVhbvP_qYQ

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

Also QQ I wanted UN-GO to win but it seems Angel Cop is the one.
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:32 pm

Alright, since there's no way for any of the anime to recover, I'll call this vote off a little early so the winner is: Angel Cop!!!. This will be the first 80's/90's anime this club will watch
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:05 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Alright, since there's no way for any of the anime to recover, I'll call this vote off a little early so the winner is: Angel Cop!!!. This will be the first 80's/90's anime this club will watch

Gosh darn it. That was actually the only one I would have not wanted to watch.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:59 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Alright, since there's no way for any of the anime to recover, I'll call this vote off a little early so the winner is: Angel Cop!!!. This will be the first 80's/90's anime this club will watch

HEY! Natsu that's not fair You said 5 days and it hasn't even been but one day. Anything can happen in those next 4 days, like new members voting, people who'd yet to vote etc. Plus I'd yet to vote. I just voted for Black Lagoon and Guilty Crown but Un-Go would have been my 3rd vote if we could voted for 3 and besides, we each get 2 votes which adds up way quicker and also 2 members only voted for 1 anime so there's that to consider. Don't just call it please. Let it be fair and it's not THAT big of a differance that an anime can't catch up or even surpass Angel Cop and also, like a few here I don't wish to watch that anime after having watched that posted vid. I don't even find that funny at all and I mean no offense but, well, yeah, the acting could have been better. Btw I'm a fan of 90's anime and Cowboy Bebop is way better than what I just saw there. My question is why can't we be allowed to change our votes since other places are allowed to change their votes and I know some here now might just want to change their votes. Either way I say it's not fair to call it like that so I ask that you please retract the call and let it continue. Plus just look at those results. Un-Go isn't too far behind.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:12 am

I agree that calling it right now isn't the best option since you did say 5 days, things can happen you never know.

But with all the hate for Angel Cop where did these votes even come from? Going from the poll at least 22 people had to of voted, but I know that isn't right since earlier two people had mad a mistake while voting so there is at least 25 people that has voted if I've seen these updates correctly. So apparently half of the members that has voted want to watch it so if it wins it wins that is all there is to it.

Now if it does win I have a question for Colme, must we watch it dubbed? I find that watching older anime is better subbed [or at least this was the case for Golden Boy], or is the comedy of it only in the dub?
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next