JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody that knows To Love Ru?

4 posters

Go down

Anybody that knows To Love Ru? Empty Anybody that knows To Love Ru?

Post by Kaleb_K Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:56 am

I've watched To Love ru, all 26 episodes, and in TLR Darkness, There are sisters instead of just Lala, and I have no Idea whats going on, is this explained in the series, or am I missing something?
Kaleb_K
Kaleb_K
Gillian

Male Posts : 86
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Anybody that knows To Love Ru? Empty Re: Anybody that knows To Love Ru?

Post by Onic1000 Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:10 pm

There is a lot more to this series than that, there isthe 2 episode TLR Darkness OVA, the 12 episode Moto TLR, and another 6 ep OVA that explains other aspects and characters.
Onic1000
Onic1000
Academy Student

Male Posts : 15
Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:43 pm

You have to watch the series in this order:

To Love-Ru
To Love-Ru OVA
Motto To Love-Ru
To Love-Ru Darkness OVA
To Love-Ru Darkness

Only To Love-Ru Darkness is still censored, I'm waiting till June to watch it uncensored
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Even if you watch all the anime you won't get the entire picture. The problem is the anime kinda messed with the story of the manga and although it didn't damage the plot that badly it did make a sequel a little difficult. So instead of trying I think they just threw in some Ovas to cover a bit of the stuff they skipped then released Motto which copied the manga perfectly but since the end of the anime didn't really follow the manga properly they just picked a point they thought was good to go from and went from there. They made a few tweaks to manga events in the anime to explain events better but details were still left out and it feels a bit choppy at times.

Honestly while the anime is enjoyable you're better off reading the manga and just watching the anime as a bonus. You won't be able to follow much of anything properly with the state the anime is in.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleb_K Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:27 am

okay, I have not seen Motto, the site I have been using doesn't have it, I guess I have to go internet hunting again *grabs digital cammo*

In all seriousness though, I guess that's why there was such a shift of who the protagonists was paying attention in the series then. I've finished darkness and I watched all the ovas hoping that they would explain what was going on, thank you guys for your help.
Kaleb_K
Kaleb_K
Gillian

Male Posts : 86
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down