JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aniplex Registers New Anime Website

2 posters

Go down

Aniplex Registers New Anime Website Empty Aniplex Registers New Anime Website

Post by - The Rose - Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:28 pm

A preview website for an unnamed new original anime opened on Wednesday. The site's domain was registered on Friday under Aniplex's name. The title of the website parses out to "Il Sole Penetra le Illusioni," which is Italian for “the sun penetrates the illusions.” The title of the website corresponds with the tarot card spinning on the website's front page; the XIX card is traditionally The Sun. The copyright notice at the bottom of the page reads “sv/GKT.”

When someone clicks on the card, it reveals that the official website will fully open late night on Saturday, March 2. In addition, the main cast of the anime will appear at the 2013 Anime Contents Expo convention in Chiba on March 30.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-02-20/unnamed-original-anime-website-registered-by-aniplex
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Male Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Aniplex Registers New Anime Website Empty Re: Aniplex Registers New Anime Website

Post by Metazoxan Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Interesting I guess. I hate teasers like this and try to just ignore them.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Aniplex Registers New Anime Website Empty Re: Aniplex Registers New Anime Website

Post by - The Rose - Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:57 pm

well more on the anime is supposed to be revealed in less than 2 weeks. i think its worth keeping an eye on at least for now
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Male Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 pm

- The Rose - wrote:well more on the anime is supposed to be revealed in less than 2 weeks. i think its worth keeping an eye on at least for now

I'll just push it to the back of my mind want wait until I notice this thread being updated. I don't want to eagerly wait for some show I may not even like. If it looks interesting after we learn more I'll look forward to it.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down