JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the last anime item you bought?

+22
Sir Maddy
SHpirate
joshier
Noobs
Natsuru-san
Mafiacow
Vapen
Doomguy
Lelouch Britannia
Sporadic
Kurara
AndyTheRealOne
johnstang2
Wampa
DemonEyesJoe
Natsu Dragneel
bedheadred
Hikikomori
Krudda
Miss Elegent Serenity
MacMeaties
AquaReaperChris
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What was the last anime item you bought?  Empty What was the last anime item you bought?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Gotta bring this back up again.

Back to top Go down

What was the last anime item you bought?  Empty Re: What was the last anime item you bought?

Post by AquaReaperChris Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:33 pm

FMA T-shirt at Hot Topic
AquaReaperChris
AquaReaperChris
Academy Student

Male Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

What was the last anime item you bought?  Empty Re: What was the last anime item you bought?

Post by MacMeaties Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:30 am

Strike Witches season 1 & 2 and Baka and Test season 1.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Krudda Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 am

Of course my thread must be revived, can we perhaps get it sticky'd this time? albino

Last edited by Krudda on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Krudda
Krudda
Academy Student

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 am

The member 'Krudda' has done the following action : Dices roll

'6 sided die' : 1
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Female Posts : 88
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:47 pm

What was the last anime item you bought?  Ngbbs50428c7193ce9
This was ONE TOUGH MOTHER FUCKER to open it was covered in tape.
What was the last anime item you bought?  2-6
Gonna put it on Ebay for a shitload of money, see if it sells.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:34 am

I got myself a fukubukuro (lucky bag) from JBox. I choose to get the anime toy version and here is what I got:
Spoiler:

All in all, I was happy with what I got. (^^)
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:39 am

Hikikomori wrote:I got myself a fukubukuro (lucky bag) from JBox. I choose to get the anime toy version and here is what I got:
Spoiler:

Jlist prices fuck you harder than life itself.
I wanted to get the sex one lolololllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:43 am

[quote="AnalBag"]
Hikikomori wrote:I got myself a fukubukuro (lucky bag) from JBox. I choose to get the anime toy version and here is what I got:

Would it be impolite to ask how much you paid?
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:45 am

AnalBag wrote:
Spoiler:

Under most situations I would agree with you, however this time, no. I looked up each item and I save around $30 BEFORE shipping by getting this fukubukuro through them.

@RED paid $60 USD before shipping, around $90 USD with insured SAL.
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:58 am

Hikikomori wrote:
AnalBag wrote:
Spoiler:

Under most situations I would agree with you, however this time, no. I looked up each item and I save around $30 BEFORE shipping by getting this fukubukuro through them.

@RED paid $60 USD before shipping, around $90 USD with insured SAL.

How do they stay in business????? Mad
30 dollars for shipping?????????????????????????????????????????????????// Dude this is fucking horse shit^100000000000000000
The hatsune miku game for ps vita was like 120 bucks? and I bought it on EBAY FOR 60.
I'm shocked so many people buy there overpriced bullshit, the shipping is also far overpriced.
EDIT: forgot they use sal, out of the tons and tons of items on ebay I bought OVERSEAS NEVER ONCE HAVE THEY USED SAL
Lets not forget these are NORMAL people NOT A BIG BUSSINESS, that sells thousands of things everyday and they don't even give you free for SAL which takes a month to get here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:15 am

AnalBag wrote:
30 dollars for shipping?????????????????????????????????????????????????// Dude this is fucking horse shit^100000000000000000
The hatsune miku game for ps vita was like 120 bucks? and I bought it on EBAY FOR 60.
I'm shocked so many people buy there overpriced bullshit, the shipping is also far overpriced.
EDIT: forgot they use sal, out of the tons and tons of items on ebay I bought OVERSEAS NEVER ONCE HAVE THEY USED SAL
Lets not forget these are NORMAL people NOT A BIG BUSSINESS, that sells thousands of things everyday and they don't even give you free for SAL which takes a month to get here.

This is the last response I'm giving you about this:
A. I paid extra for insurance
B. International shipping goes by weight (like most things)
C. Businesses usually do pay more for shipping, thus we pay more
D. Some people would rather pay more and know their getting an authentic item(s) than risk getting a bootleg(s) off eBay
E. SAL does take a while, however my personal experience, the longest it took was 3 weeks
F. This is your opinion (your entitled to one), but please don't complain were I decide to spend my money
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:32 am

Hikikomori wrote:
AnalBag wrote:

This is the last response I'm giving you about this:
A. I paid extra for insurance
B. International shipping goes by weight (like most things)
C. Businesses usually do pay more for shipping, thus we pay more
D. Some people would rather pay more and know their getting an authentic item(s) than risk getting a bootleg(s) off eBay
E. SAL does take a while, however my personal experience, the longest it took was 3 weeks
F. This is your opinion (your entitled to one), but please don't complain were I decide to spend my money
A: ok
B. Ok? I have ordered 2 things from Jlist, and I have ordered things from Ebay that weighs the same, which I got free FAST shipping
C. SAL
D. Never got a bootleg before off ebay.
E. 3-6 weeks, it took me 3 to.
F. ???? What the hell are you talking about dude? I said I ORDERED FROM THERE TO. ???
Whatever, Point is:
There prices are outrageous, Actually I tweeted that to the guy who owns it guess what his response was?
: .......
And he responded to earlier messages also so it's not like he never responds to anyone.
Jlist No

EDIT:
Was about to buy some Azusa lotion but again, shipping far to expensive for something that doesn't even weigh a pound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Here are some close up images of what I got yesterday:
Spoiler:

I also took a picture on my Kiri Komori phone charm while I had my fold-up photo tent out:
Spoiler:
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:13 am

A Fairy Tail messenger bag, finally got my hands on one
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:22 am

a nendoriod stuffed miku plushie

What was the last anime item you bought?  B1aeefe402a552a790ae8efc1c25f683

mine has a leek
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:29 am

I forgot about this thread......
I went to a con last weekend and bought a few things anime related and a few non things. I bought a L and Light deathnote T-shirt, an deathnote figurine that turned out to be L, a Haruhi T-shirt, a deathnote key chain, a kunai for a friend and some random non anime steam punk stuff.
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:57 am

I would say I forgot but then again because of the special circumstances I remembered. It was the complete series of Oban Star Racers. At the time I could only get foreign copies of it. And because it was a foreign copy I had to buy a special DVD player that can play the special format. What a pain but the series is excellent.
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyTheRealOne Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:57 am

volumes 5-9 of dbz and volume 1-2 of fairy tail

they awesome
AndyTheRealOne
AndyTheRealOne
Lab Member

Male Posts : 21
The New Release Club Cooking Club i4Japan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurara Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:24 am

I bought a vocaloid bag.
Kurara
Kurara
Academy Student

Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:46 am

i wonder if theres any stores around where i live where i can buy some vocaloid silhouettes for my car, or, even a Miku shirt, i know hot topic has a shirt, but i dont really like it.

does anyone know of any stores that carry vocaloid stuff? i would love last years Snow miku plushie, but thats a stretch, the one i have cost 30$ and came from across the world
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurara Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:10 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:i wonder if theres any stores around where i live where i can buy some vocaloid silhouettes for my car, or, even a Miku shirt, i know hot topic has a shirt, but i dont really like it.

does anyone know of any stores that carry vocaloid stuff? i would love last years Snow miku plushie, but thats a stretch, the one i have cost 30$ and came from across the world

Where do you live? Close by my house there is a store that sells a ton of vocaloid stuff. Bags, calendars, figurines, posters, shirts, you name it.
Kurara
Kurara
Academy Student

Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyTheRealOne Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:16 am

just bought from bookdepository volumes 3-5 of fairy tail and volume 10 of dbz

also demoneyes try amazon they sell everything lol, but i always prefer a store then an online 1, but i cant seem to find any atm ( that are close to me atleast and have english dub anime)
AndyTheRealOne
AndyTheRealOne
Lab Member

Male Posts : 21
The New Release Club Cooking Club i4Japan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:44 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:a nendoriod stuffed miku plushie

What was the last anime item you bought?  B1aeefe402a552a790ae8efc1c25f683

mine has a leek

I want (O_O). I've had this in my wish list for a long time but have been to afraid of ending up with a fake.
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:55 pm

AndyTheRealOne wrote:just bought from bookdepository volumes 3-5 of fairy tail and volume 10 of dbz

also demoneyes try amazon they sell everything lol, but i always prefer a store then an online 1, but i cant seem to find any atm ( that are close to me atleast and have english dub anime)

i too prefer stores than online becasue most things come straight from china, but i also hear that there are alot of instances where things simply...never show up >.> so yea, i would love to have a store around here. theres quite a few that sell anime FYE, Bestbuy, ect. and a few manga stores, but little merchandise except for FYEs very limited selection and the same for hot topic

Chester, Virginia
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next