JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sentai Filmworks Reveals Phi Brain Dub Cast

5 posters

Go down

Sentai Filmworks Reveals Phi Brain Dub Cast Empty Sentai Filmworks Reveals Phi Brain Dub Cast

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Sentai Filmworks Reveals Phi Brain Dub Cast 1107222144180

North American anime licensing company Sentai Filmworks revealed the English dub cast on Friday for its release of the Phi-Brain: Puzzle of God television anime series. The dub cast is as follows:

Kaito Daimon — David Wald
Nonoha Itou — Luci Christian
Gammon Sakanoue — Christopher Patton
Cubik Galois — Shannon Emerick
Ana Gram — Brittney Karbowski
Souji Jikukawa — Blake Shepard
Rook Banjo Crossfield — Greg Ayres
Bishop — John Gremillion
Tamaki Chieno — Carli Mosier
Airi Mizutani — Cynthia Martinez
Naoki Takeda — Clint Bickham
Yuichi Aizawa — Kyle Colby Jones
Funga — Christopher Ayres
Maze — Allison Sumrall
Diceman — Eric Opella
Youngster X — H.K. Huangh
Baron Kaidou — Jay Hickman
Erena Himekawa — Shelley Calene-Black
Herbert Müller — Illich Guardiola

Additionally, Kyle Colby Jones will be directing the dub.

Sunrise's school adventure story revolves around Kaito, a puzzle-loving freshman at the private high school named "Root Academy." He is selected as a candidate for "Phi Brain" for his extraordinary mental skills. One day, he and his childhood friend Nonoha tackle the "unsolvable puzzle" hidden in the underground ruins near the school. They are guided by the mobile device given to Kaito by the student council president.

The puzzle is the "philosopher's puzzle," a life-threatening creation of a mysterious intelligence group known as "POG." When he defeats the puzzle, he is designated as a "Solver." Together with Nonoha and other Solvers, Kaito battles POG at "philosopher's puzzles" all over the world.

Junichi Sato (Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Tamayura) directed the series off scripts supervised by Mayori Sekijima (Saber Marionette J, Star Ocean EX, Jyūshin Enbu - Hero Tales). Hajime Yatate, the collective penname for the creative staff at Sunrise, is credited with the original story.

Sentai Filmworks will release both the first and second seasons of the series in North America. The Anime Network streamed both seasons online. Sentai Filmworks and Section23 Films will release the first collection of the first season on DVD and Blu-ray Disc on March 26.

Image © Sunrise/NHK, NEP

Source: ANN
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Sentai Filmworks Reveals Phi Brain Dub Cast Empty Re: Sentai Filmworks Reveals Phi Brain Dub Cast

Post by plantkingman Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Sounds very interesting.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Sentai Filmworks Reveals Phi Brain Dub Cast Empty Re: Sentai Filmworks Reveals Phi Brain Dub Cast

Post by Shogun13 Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Mildly yay? This is one of those ones that I never finished when I hit my anime hiatus.
Shogun13
Shogun13
Philosopher's Stone
Philosopher's Stone

Male Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Rook as Greg Ayers is going to bug me. He was an annoying character before that voice.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Tiger Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Oh, goodie, I saw the previews for that show a long while ago and thought it would be nice to see it dubbed.
Paper Tiger
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down