JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 720 to use always-on DRM? It would doom.....

+8
MiniSiets
Doomguy
Valvatorez
DemonEyesJoe
Tsuyushi
JAMSM
Hatless
Kamn
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Xbox 720 to use always-on DRM? It would doom..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Xbox 720 to use always-on DRM? It would doom.....

Post by Tsuyushi Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:41 am

Dcmac wrote:
Tsuyushi wrote:Eh, I logged over 600 hours into MAG, I'd say that was worth $60.

Y-you what? Impressive, I think I sat around 90-100 hours.
Lol, MAG is to this day the only shooter where I've logged over 100 hours. I got addicted to that game so hard.
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Xbox 720 to use always-on DRM? It would doom..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Xbox 720 to use always-on DRM? It would doom.....

Post by LEDlump Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:16 am

I had to look up MAG lol.... Didn't know that game existed.
LEDlump
LEDlump
Shinigami

Male Posts : 109
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:19 am

LEDlump wrote:I had to look up MAG lol.... Didn't know that game existed.
Sony does a poor job at marketing exclusives, no matter how great they are.
But COME ON! 128 vs 128 games, GOML! xD
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LEDlump Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:21 am

OH! 128 vs 128? Now that's a game!
LEDlump
LEDlump
Shinigami

Male Posts : 109
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:57 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
MiniSiets wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:you all do realize that games are 60$ to begin with mostly BECASUE of used games right? Devs get NOTHING from a used game. OFC, due to price gouging, they wont drop below 50 ever again. Used games MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM than pirated games
Right, and I'm sure cars are so expensive because of used sales...

The excuse that publishers gave for the rising cost of games was originally because of rising development costs for AAA titles. If they're now saying it's because of the used market then it's pretty curious that they didn't mention it before.

used games have always been around, but once games hit about 40$ is when it became big time. the only problem with screwing over game-stop is that they are also the biggest distributor of their pre-orders. the most money made for a game is within the first month, after that, you rely on people buying new copies over used, and the PC market. hell, you can get a used game the DAY AFTER it came out
True but you never save any money buying a used game the day after it is released. No one who just bought something is going to immediately turn around and sell it for less. Unless the game is just that bad but then why would you want it?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Belsfir Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:35 pm

DRM on the new consoles is just an absurdly stupid idea....
It would annoy the hell out of gamers.

HOWEVER!

Microsoft has always been hush hush about new stuff, the official name for the new console isn't even clear. So this is probably just a rumor that may or may not be false.
Belsfir
Belsfir
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 138
Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Belsfir wrote:DRM on the new consoles is just an absurdly stupid idea....
It would annoy the hell out of gamers.

HOWEVER!

Microsoft has always been hush hush about new stuff, the official name for the new console isn't even clear. So this is probably just a rumor that may or may not be false.

Maybe they want to see just how much the public would care......(I should join marketing Twisted Evil )
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2