JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Sub 6

2 posters

Go down

Blue Sub 6 Empty Blue Sub 6

Post by plantkingman Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:34 pm

I know I posted this on the old forum so some you may recognize it. But I've heard that not to many people have heard of this anime; but it takes place on a post-apocalyptic Earth where a rogue scientist flooded the Earth and wiped out about 95-98% of the human population and populated the Earth with his own genetically engineered life on both whats left of land and in the sea as well. Antarctica is now mostly a tropical paradise.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Blue Sub 6 Empty Re: Blue Sub 6

Post by BlurredExistence Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:23 pm

A brilliant, if pretty weird, anime. It was one of the first i ever watched (well well back on Cartoon Network, you know in those days when it used to show programs of worth) as a kid and had left such a lasting impression upon me that when i was introduced to streaming anime online it was the very first series i looked for.

If you haven't watched it before i really do recommend it: http://myanimelist.net/anime/1051/Blue_Submarine_No._6

EDIT: It's been awhile since i've last watched it actually i think this post has put it too the top of my re-watch list. Wink
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum