JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy S IV / iPhone6

+2
DemonEyesJoe
Keiichi Morisato
6 posters

Go down

Galaxy S IV / iPhone6  Empty Galaxy S IV / iPhone6

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:52 am

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2013/01/26/samsung-galaxy-s4-having-edge-over-iphone-6-with-s-pen-wireless-charging-and-exynos-5/

I think Samsung is overcoming their year of shit-tastic phones beginning with the SIII and Note/Note II

The report says Octacore Exynos5 but who the hell realistically is gonna put a 8 core CPU in a phone. Think of the battery man!!!
I do like that S Pen accessory and admit that is one of the features of the Note/Note II that I like.

Read up for more
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Galaxy S IV / iPhone6  Empty Re: Galaxy S IV / iPhone6

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:44 am

if its porgrammed right, it will only use the resources it needs when it needs it, meaning other cores might be turned off until you play a game or something which, kills your battery anyway.

i hate why apple conducts buisness and treats their customers and the competition, so im a huge fan of anyone who will knock them down a notch and off thier high horse.

samsung is a great canidate for this becasue they already have established lines in everything apple its trying to get into.

and now

Galaxy S IV / iPhone6  Winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourselves-a-flame-war-is-coming-c07a90
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:48 pm

The note II is awesome! It's huge, comes with a pen (I hate fingerprints), and still fits in my pocket (I don't own one yet). I believe if apple wants to keep up, they need to add a NFC attenia and add hotspot. Other than that they just need to do a few software upgrades to the iOS and they'll do fine. Don't get me wrong, I love both my S II and my 5th Gen iPod touch.
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by vashnik Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:18 pm

I have the Galaxy SIII. So much better than shitPhone 5. You know how much of a pain it is to activate the shitPhone 5 when it fails from the start? Long story short, if you got a shitPhone 5, you should have gotten an Android cause Customer Service will forever hate your guts. Shh. You didn't hear that from me though! At least Android phones are easy to activate if it fails on the first try.

Also may I point out that Apple is lagging behind in the NFC feature? There's already NFC support in the Windows 8 Mobile phones. One of them is a Samsung phone.

I hope for Apple's sake, they don't make it nearly impossible to activate the shitPhone 6. Personally, I'll stick with Samsung. I've yet to be disappointed in any Samsung product and I'll likely get the S IV if I have my upgrade date available for it.
vashnik
vashnik
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:36 pm

i fav thing about the android platform is the possibilities, hell, if any one knows of one, is there anyway to read VN's on my droid? if not, im sure there will eventually be a way, but you will NEVER find anything like that on the iappstore. same goes for emulators, i love having the ability to turn my phone into a retro game system that i can plug into a TV via HDMI and use my xbox360 controller
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 am

I've always like the Samsung series more than the Iphones. My dream phone is the SIII. *sigh* I would also like a Note, but I can't afford any phone.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:44 am

LunarLexal wrote:I've always like the Samsung series more than the Iphones. My dream phone is the SIII. *sigh* I would also like a Note, but I can't afford any phone.

on black firday it was $100 with a 2 year contract around here, so, next year....$50? iwas kinda mad becasue i had just spent 200+contract on mine in october.

also, the SII isnt THAT bad, i know quite a few people who have one and it works great
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:31 am

vashnik wrote:I have the Galaxy SIII. So much better than shitPhone 5. You know how much of a pain it is to activate the shitPhone 5 when it fails from the start? Long story short, if you got a shitPhone 5, you should have gotten an Android cause Customer Service will forever hate your guts. Shh. You didn't hear that from me though! At least Android phones are easy to activate if it fails on the first try.

Also may I point out that Apple is lagging behind in the NFC feature? There's already NFC support in the Windows 8 Mobile phones. One of them is a Samsung phone.

I hope for Apple's sake, they don't make it nearly impossible to activate the shitPhone 6. Personally, I'll stick with Samsung. I've yet to be disappointed in any Samsung product and I'll likely get the S IV if I have my upgrade date available for it.

I understand that this is an opinionated subject, but please respect those that have an iPhone 5. Also this topic is not about the SIII VS the iPhone 5, but there next model upgrades (your last two sentence's fit the topic). With that said, I do agree that the next phone Apple make should have NFC features (as i stated in my first post). I was surprised to hear that most newer phones were coming our with them except the iPhone 5. Onto activating an iPhone (or any iOS device for that matter) is fairly straight forward. I've done several iPhones (3G, 4, 4S, and 5) as well as several iPod touches (my most resent was my 5th Gen iPod touch). I've never had a problem with activating any of them (or occasionally skipping activation for jail-braking purposes).

Now I'm not one to like iPhones for my personal use. I love my iPod touch, but I don't like the way the iPhone is set up. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy SII Epic and love it as my phone.
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:15 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:on black firday it was $100 with a 2 year contract around here, so, next year....$50? iwas kinda mad becasue i had just spent 200+contract on mine in october.

also, the SII isnt THAT bad, i know quite a few people who have one and it works great
I know, I'll be happy with any of the galaxy's.

Anyway, I just hope that the Iphone 6 isn't just another tenths of an inch bigger. I hate the Iphones because every "new" release is really just the same thing, with just a slightly bigger screen and maybe one thing that got upgraded.

The new S4 looks awesome though, with the pen and the Octo-core processor. Too bad I'll never be able to buy it.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:10 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:on black firday it was $100 with a 2 year contract around here, so, next year....$50? iwas kinda mad becasue i had just spent 200+contract on mine in october.

I know, I'll be happy with any of the galaxy's.

Anyway, I just hope that the Iphone 6 isn't just another tenths of an inch bigger. I hate the Iphones because every "new" release is really just the same thing, with just a slightly bigger screen and maybe one thing that got upgraded.

The new S4 looks awesome though, with the pen and the Octo-core processor. Too bad I'll never be able to buy it.

Actually the iPhone 5 is the only one that has a larger screen. The rest have 3.5" LCD
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by psionx Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:03 am

too many people over hype samsung galixy S3 and Iphone just because the Galaxy S2 was the best phone during the time of the Iphone 4. however the HTC One X+ is actually the most powerful phone this round. their's no telling who will have the best device by the time the Iphone 6 and galaxy s4 roll around so keep your eye's open and do your research.

currently it's better to have a Motorola Droid razor max. just because most games don't need ultra high-end specs to play current android games anyway and it has the best battery life on the market. plus if your really into gaming tablets like the nvida SHEILD are the way to go.

psionx
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:17 pm

psionx wrote:too many people over hype samsung galixy S3 and Iphone just because the Galaxy S2 was the best phone during the time of the Iphone 4. however the HTC One X+ is actually the most powerful phone this round. their's no telling who will have the best device by the time the Iphone 6 and galaxy s4 roll around so keep your eye's open and do your research.

currently it's better to have a Motorola Droid razor max. just because most games don't need ultra high-end specs to play current android games anyway and it has the best battery life on the market. plus if your really into gaming tablets like the nvida SHEILD are the way to go.

i looked into the HTC1X, but i found the S3 to be overall better, but it was damn close, i eventually got sprint so i coulnt get it anyway, but i agree the onex is an amazing phone in its own right
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum