JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classified Information "Game"

2 posters

Go down

Classified Information "Game" Empty Classified Information "Game"

Post by Mafiacow Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:40 am

This is the first thread I've made, sorry if I did it wrong. Smile

First, some back-story: Back in late November of 2012, I finally finished school and had time to properly get into anime. One of the animes I started was The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (my favourite anime atm), and a little over half way through watching it, I started referencing it by answering "That's classified" to questions my friends asked me so as to annoy them.
In a short amount of time, a couple of the friends who I did this to started to say "That's classified" as well. But the thing is, they're not exactly fans of anime (if they knew that it was an anime reference, they'd be likely to stop immediately).

So pretty much, the "game" is to guess when (or if) they actually find out that the classified information is actually an anime reference. So put down the month and year you think they will find out, and I'll post updates regarding how close they get to figuring it out.
Obviously, the only prize for the winner is the fun of winning. Very Happy
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Classified Information "Game" Empty Re: Classified Information "Game"

Post by johnstang2 Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:32 am

You said this happened last November. Well I figured our the answer already but I cant tell you for one simple fact - 'That's Classified'.

For real though its only been like 2-3 months.

Secondly, "That's Classified' been around way longer than the anime.

Did you forget it was English Dubbed so naturally they would use terms we do and are familiar with so we can relate to it better.

To you 'That's Classified' is an anime term but to me who said that before anime was officially in this country like it is now well let's just say we used that phrase back when I was going to school. To put it things simpler for you I am your parents age most probably.

I used that exact same phrase when I was going to school.

I bet they still in the dark as to the real reason you started saying it in the first place.

But to say it's classified is a sure good way to duck answering any questions you really don't want to answer.
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Well, considering that I occasionally mention to them that it's my fave anime, I'd reckon that it can't take too long XD
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:52 pm

ugg I give up.
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 1089