JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wind Waker Wii U remake announced

+9
JakDark
DemonEyesJoe
MiniSiets
Wampa
Kusanagi
Doomguy
Shogun13
Dcmac
Phi
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wind Waker Wii U remake announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Wind Waker Wii U remake announced

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:05 am

yea, i could have done without so much sailing, but that was a key part to the adventure, like, once you got epona in OoT, things seemed epic, but when u learned how to warp, alot of the feeling to taken away, i like how in WW you could only warp to certian islands, so you still had to sail a bit. it can get annoying, but i feel the ggame is much better off with it
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Wind Waker Wii U remake announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Wind Waker Wii U remake announced

Post by CreaminFreeman Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:13 am

Well i wasn't planing on buying a wii u anytime soon, but WW is my favorite LoZ and playing it in HD got my attention. I wonder i they'll add anything new, like easter eggs or something?

CreaminFreeman
CreaminFreeman
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:38 pm

CreaminFreeman wrote:Well i wasn't planing on buying a wii u anytime soon, but WW is my favorite LoZ and playing it in HD got my attention. I wonder i they'll add anything new, like easter eggs or something?

If I remember correctly, OoT 3DS had a Skyward Sword easter egg somewhere.
Phi
Phi

Male Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by CreaminFreeman Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:27 pm

Phi wrote:
CreaminFreeman wrote:Well i wasn't planing on buying a wii u anytime soon, but WW is my favorite LoZ and playing it in HD got my attention. I wonder i they'll add anything new, like easter eggs or something?

If I remember correctly, OoT 3DS had a Skyward Sword easter egg somewhere.

Really? Well then lets hope Nintendo puts some in this game.
CreaminFreeman
CreaminFreeman
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Oh wow! This is nice. The only reason get a Wii is for Zelda. Mario Kart, Mario Party, and Super Smash Bros. are the perks of it.

(Is a huge zelda fan)
@Shogun: Skyward sword was legit. What did you not like about it? :/
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2