JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spill Your Fear!! -GAME-

+11
Mayes
BK-201
DemonEyesJoe
Roy Blue
johnstang2
Wampa
Mylespol
Mafiacow
MacMeaties
sayWut
L3GION
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spill Your Fear!! -GAME- Empty Spill Your Fear!! -GAME-

Post by L3GION Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Spill Your Fear!! -GAME- Fearb

First state your worst fear and explain why.

OPTIONAL

Create a short story involving that fear. It can be funny, terrifying, or both!
L3GION
L3GION
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 622
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Spill Your Fear!! -GAME- Empty Re: Spill Your Fear!! -GAME-

Post by L3GION Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:23 pm

I am absolutely terrified of spiders. When i was 5 years old i was riding on the back of a four wheeler and my mother drove through a Banana Spiders web. She ducked and it landed smack on my face, and Completely covered my face. I screamed in terror, and fell off the back of the fourwheeler. Thus why i am terrified of spiders. (My explination doubles as a story. Laughing )
L3GION
L3GION
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:40 pm

L3GION wrote:I am absolutely terrified of spiders. When i was 5 years old i was riding on the back of a four wheeler and my mother drove through a Banana Spiders web. She ducked and it landed smack on my face, and Completely covered my face. I screamed in terror, and fell off the back of the fourwheeler. Thus why i am terrified of spiders. (My explination doubles as a story. Laughing )

Ouch lol!

Well again my fear is spiders .. I don't know why but there just awful they look horrid and they when they walk ... or crawl around I don't even know! just makes me shiver... I haven't got much of a story im afraid. I just hate them! I have a pet Snake, snakes are fine. Spiders are a big no!
sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Male Posts : 151
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Deep or open water. Hate lakes, hate the ocean. I get overcome by a strong paranoia that there is something there that can hurt me. Probably doesn't help knowing that the ocean around Ireland has a load of bloody sharks in it...
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Mine is a three way tie between spiders, needles, and initiating calls to people on the phone. I can't really remember where they originated from. Spiders and initiating calls are sort of paralysing fears, where I can't really move when I notice them. And if I think about needles hard enough, I could probably bring myself to vomit...
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylespol Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:59 pm

im afraid of moderate height from like 200-500 feet but not above or below.
so this one time i was on top of a tower(400 ish feet) with my grandparents and my grandpa pretended to through me over and there was nothing between me and the ground but air and i have been afraid ever since.

ps. this was not a joke

pss. this may be a joke

psss. i don't really know

pssss. why are you still reading this

Last edited by Mylespol on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mylespol
Mylespol
Bronze Saint

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Hemophobia....pretty self exclamatory that one is why i have it idk no traumatizing events that i can think of but just.....cant deal with certain things and almost faint. A story eh hmmmmmm, the first memory i have of this is watching an episode of rugrats at my grandmothers house when i was just about 5 and one of the characters go a paper cut It showed a close up of the finger and the blood dripping off of it......yea remember falling over at that point and not much else
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Snakes it has to be snakes.

My house is on a raised foundation. Back when I was in shape it was my job to route the cable wires under the house whenever we moved the TV set. this was before houses was prewired for cable.

Anyways there is a creek right behind our house. One would think that with environment Water Moccasins would be prevalent but that is not the species of this story. It was so much worse.

It so happened I had this Black Lab when this story happened. One day I had to do some work under the house when no one else was there. For some strange reason something told me to take my machete with me. It was such an overwhelming feeling I could not ignore it.

Anyways the dog followed me under the house. I was on my back with my arms up in the floor joist when I heard the sound that struck fear into my heart and nearly made me loose a beat. It was the sound of an angry rattle. I very casually looked over and this six foot Rattle Snake was coil to strike rattling off its tail at me.

Suddenly I heard angry barking just as fast. I looked back slowly and there was my once sweet dog growling like a demon possessed dog right at the snake. My once sweet dog was a now fearful sight to behold. All of its fine matted hair was now standing straight up in anger.

As my dog successfully distracted the snake I lowered very very gently my hand down to grab the handle of my machete. I knew it was just a matter of time before the snake struck at one of us and that machete was probably the only thing that will save our lives.

Sure enough the snake struck but at my dog. Big mistake. I swung the machete with all my might and chopped that snake's head clean off.

Very quickly I finished the work I had to do and changed my underwear and gave my dog a bath.

It took me while to calm down after that.

I eventually told my parents but my Father did not believe me.

Oh Well.

(this story was very true too)
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by L3GION Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Wow some very good stories i am seeing. Im sorry for you fears, but thankful for yous sharing. =)
L3GION
L3GION
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:16 pm

The only real fear I have is of heights (and a little of driving). I would love to just make a fantastic short story for you, but I'll hit you with a true story to explain it instead:

I was up in Colorado; hiking up the Rocky Mountains. We had come to check out a cave one of my brothers found in the side of the mountain. We probably up as high as 200-250 feet and I was sliding down on the fine gravel that made up the small trail we were following when I started to slide too far and almost fell down into the ravine below. Luckily for me, my father was there to snatch my arm just as my feet were starting to hang over the edge. I could have easily died.

Now I'm already nearsighted and looking down to see a pool of blur without my glasses makes me nervous enough, but after that, I tried very hard to steer clear of high places.
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Roy Blue wrote:The only real fear I have is of heights (and a little of driving). I would love to just make a fantastic short story for you, but I'll hit you with a true story to explain it instead:

I was up in Colorado; hiking up the Rocky Mountains. We had come to check out a cave one of my brothers found in the side of the mountain. We probably up as high as 200-250 feet and I was sliding down on the fine gravel that made up the small trail we were following when I started to slide too far and almost fell down into the ravine below. Luckily for me, my father was there to snatch my arm just as my feet were starting to hang over the edge. I could have easily died.

Now I'm already nearsighted and looking down to see a pool of blur without my glasses makes me nervous enough, but after that, I tried very hard to steer clear of high places.

Wow and welcome to the 'could have easily died club'.
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by L3GION Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:26 pm

That is pretty scary. I am terrified of heights too. Its my only other fear. But that one is because my cousin pushed me off a waterfall at 8 years old. I smacked my face into the rocks at the top, did a back flip, then belly flopped about 20-30 feet below in the water. Fortunately its a deep pool that people jump off all the time. So now i am afraid of heights. Its a fear i can conquer, but prefer to not.
L3GION
L3GION
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:37 pm

im still looking for my fear, i think i might be scared of being underwater in a tight tunnel, or, being in a tight tunnel and hearing water comming at me...i think, idk, never been in that situation....umm...snakes maybe?

i really dont know, i love heights, they make me feel free. ummm....yea, idk, still looking
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:26 pm

johnstang2 wrote:

Wow and welcome to the 'could have easily died club'.

Do we get cookies?
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by L3GION Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Chocolate Chip.
L3GION
L3GION
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Can we get thin mint instead? Chocolate chip is just too unoriginal.
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by L3GION Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:50 pm

I suppose. Since you posted such a great argument as to why.
L3GION
L3GION
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:12 am

I do have a slight fear of heights too. I am also claustrophobic. I also fear very dark places I cant see into. And I fear mornings before coffee.
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:53 am

Wasps are my biggest fear. I'm so scared of them that even if I see a bee or hear a buzz I freak out. I get scared I might get stung and when they fly right up to you and hover right next to your face that just makes me complete freeze.
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayes Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:14 am

Sharks most defiantly.

When I was little I used to go to the Aquarium all the time and loved it. But this one tunnel/room thing was just the shark tank, and you had to walk through it to get to the rest of the exhibits. Now that doesn't sound to bad, but I'm pretty sure there were about a million sharks in that tank and the floor was glass. So walking across it, I could never get the thought out of my head that it was going to break and all the people (including me) were going to fall in and be a fest for the sharks. Then before you left the Aquarium you'd go to the top of the tanks and could look down in. So my family decided it would be funny to make jokes about tossing me in and letting the sharks have a little snack.

That and when I played Banjo Kazooie, when in the Treasure Trove Cove level, if you went into the water, Jaws like music would play and Snacker the Shark would chase you and eat you unless you got to land.

I had to have my friend do the water parts on Far Cry 3 for me too, because I couldn't handle the first time I was attacked by a shark in that game either.

Thankfully I never watched Jaws as a kid, but to this day if I ever see a shark, I freak out.

Also to a much lesser extent Goro from Mortal Kombat. My mom used him to keep me in line when I was little. But, that's another story for another time.
Mayes
Mayes
Academy Student

Male Posts : 72
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by L3GION Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:01 pm

Thanks for sharing Mayes. I think had i been young and that happened to me, i might be afraid of sharks as well. Seeing as how a close encounter with an eight legged demon made me terrified of them. I can see where the Far Cry 3 Sharks would get ya. The first time i had an encounter with one, i was like WHAT THE SHARK!
L3GION
L3GION
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayes Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Not a problem hoss, glad to share with everyone here. I hate spiders too, so I feel ya on that front. All though it's not to bad for me to deal with them. Also thanks for making this topic so I could share!

Yeah it was getting real. I paused the game for like half an hour when I got bit and refused to un-pause it until someone else came to do it. A little extreme, but I can't help how I feel lol. The same thing happens with the Alligators in that game. I know they're there and I just nope away from the water and avoid it at all costs. The worst part is that one of the crafting things makes you kill one so you have to get bit :/ I hated it.
Mayes
Mayes
Academy Student

Male Posts : 72
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by L3GION Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Yeah, no i just used my 50 caliber sniper rifle to kill them from afar. No getting bit, just utter destruction. Twisted Evil Also i can kill spiders, ONLY when no one else is home. ALL SPIDERS MUST DIE. Or else they will hunt you down and attack when your least expecting it. This is a no-no.
L3GION
L3GION
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:36 am

I say we go snake hunting under houses with machetes Laughing
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde