JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it wrong to fall in love with an anime character?

+8
L3GION
obdriver6
SunshinexKite
DemonEyesJoe
Valvatorez
Androgynous
JakDark
- The Rose -
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is it wrong to fall in love with an anime character? Empty Is it wrong to fall in love with an anime character?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:10 pm

I put wrong because if I put weird it would be obvious.
You probably know why I am making this thread to. Cool

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong to fall in love with an anime character? Empty Re: Is it wrong to fall in love with an anime character?

Post by - The Rose - Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:16 pm

according to japan no infact lot of ppl fel that way over there
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Male Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong to fall in love with an anime character? Empty Re: Is it wrong to fall in love with an anime character?

Post by JakDark Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:42 am

Absolutely not! It's not an Anime, but I am to some extent in love with Kai from Heavenly Sword. Her personality, that damned cute face. Ugh...

Granted, I actually was in love with a girl who looked exactly like her, once upon a time. BUT NOT AS CUTE.

"Nariko!!! The Swoooooooooooooooooooooooord!"
"Ah, Kai can do better..."

You get the point haha.
JakDark
JakDark
Academy Student

Male Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Androgynous Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:37 pm

dood no it cool many feel same
Androgynous
Androgynous
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 pm

JakDark wrote:Absolutely not! It's not an Anime, but I am to some extent in love with Kai from Heavenly Sword. Her personality, that damned cute face. Ugh...

Granted, I actually was in love with a girl who looked exactly like her, once upon a time. BUT NOT AS CUTE.

"Nariko!!! The Swoooooooooooooooooooooooord!"
"Ah, Kai can do better..."

You get the point haha.

technically is an anime game or anime ralation to it, sony made a 6 episode mini series based on the game's story. I once had all of them, but can't find them anymore
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:52 pm

If we're being realistic here, then I would say whatever floats your boat.
You only live one lifetime, so might as well do whatever the hell you want.
You can fall in love with a rock, and probably still live a happy life with your pebble children, as I said, whatever floats your proverbial boat.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:10 pm

i agree, do whatever floats your boat, but, this one guy in japan LEGALY married his in-game, 100% fake girlfriend on a nintendo DS...

its ok to be in love with an anime girl, i was in love with belldandy for quite a while, but, you have to be able to seperate real life from reality and cosplay.

on that note, i need someone to 1:1 scale cosplay as Satellizer El Bridget... Watermelons, 2 of them please
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Can I go ask some priest to do that where I live? Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshinexKite Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:16 pm

I dont think its wrong. In some ways we view characters as human beings, and most characters are created to give up some sort of emotion. Feeling something towards a character, falling in love with a character, is not wrong as on some level we do view them as real people.
SunshinexKite
SunshinexKite
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:19 pm

SunshinexKite wrote:I dont think its wrong. In some ways we view characters as human beings, and most characters are created to give up some sort of emotion. Feeling something towards a character, falling in love with a character, is not wrong as on some level we do view them as real people.
You cannot feel them in Flesh and blood and no sex or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshinexKite Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:24 pm

AnalBag wrote:
SunshinexKite wrote:I dont think its wrong. In some ways we view characters as human beings, and most characters are created to give up some sort of emotion. Feeling something towards a character, falling in love with a character, is not wrong as on some level we do view them as real people.
I meant feeling them on an emotional plane, not a physical plane. Although some company's DO make anime character... um... tengas... If you wanted to pretend you were with an anime character. (though if you look at it, Its really just fapping) Not to mention Dakimakuras...
SunshinexKite
SunshinexKite
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:32 pm

SunshinexKite wrote:
AnalBag wrote:
I meant feeling them on an emotional plane, not a physical plane. Although some company's DO make anime character... um... tengas... If you wanted to pretend you were with an anime character. (though if you look at it, Its really just fapping) Not to mention Dakimakuras...
Yeah.
I never head of "tengas" before though.

I don't think I saw a Azusa one of those........yet. But that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to embarrassing.
And what if someone SEE's it?
I don't think I can think of a more embarrassing thing then that.

I almost bought some http://www.jlist.com/product/OMO383
But I refuse to pay those prices

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshinexKite Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:42 pm

AnalBag wrote:
SunshinexKite wrote:
AnalBag wrote:
Yeah.
I never head of "tengas" before though.

I don't think I saw a Azusa one of those........yet. But that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to embarrassing.
And what if someone SEE's it?
I don't think I can think of a more embarrassing thing then that.

I almost bought some http://www.jlist.com/product/OMO383
But I refuse to pay those prices
Pretty sure there were some K-On character tengas but yeah....
Itd be a bit pathetic to buy those lol. With how much they cost it'd be better just to fap to the characters hentai pics rather than fap along to a cup. Dakimakuras are understandable. Heck some dont have any NSFW material on them so It'd be fine if someone caught you with em. Id like to buy one just because I want a body pillow lol.
W-why am I even talking about this...
SunshinexKite
SunshinexKite
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:48 pm

ok lets change the perspective slightly. is it wrong to have a crush on an anime character?
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:16 am

oh god, this spiraled into the dark reaches of the internet...

and i dont think so, again, as long as you have a defining line seperating the 2

sure, i would LOVE a GF like belldandy, but, will it ever happen, no, but can i dream? sure, why not, just dont expect that of a woman
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by obdriver6 Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:30 am

As long as you're not hurting anyone else, I see nothing wrong with loving or having a crush on an anime character.
obdriver6
obdriver6
Academy Student

Male Posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by L3GION Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:40 am

obdriver6 wrote:As long as you're not hurting anyone else, I see nothing wrong with loving or having a crush on an anime character.
Is that an Initial D sig i see there?
Is it wrong? I personally don't think so. Depending on how far you take it, it might become creepy though. Laughing
L3GION
L3GION
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 622
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by obdriver6 Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:05 am

L3GION wrote:
obdriver6 wrote:As long as you're not hurting anyone else, I see nothing wrong with loving or having a crush on an anime character.
Is that an Initial D sig i see there?
Why yes it is! Thanks for noticing!
obdriver6
obdriver6
Academy Student

Male Posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by L3GION Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:26 am

You are welcome. That was an awesome series. I still have a stage left to watch.
L3GION
L3GION
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 622
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:08 am

What male in his right mind would not have a crush on:

Spoiler:

Now that the absurd is over its time to get serious.

Crushes by definition is a healthy part of life.

However one should take in consideration that you may not be able to act on crushes all the time. Crushes can and are most often are one sided. To act on a crush a lot of times spell disaster, for you and very often the object of you desires.

So crushes can be healthy and unhealthy for you. But that goes for everything. Too much of a good is not really healthy at all.
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:12 am

My wife is real TYVM

Is it wrong to fall in love with an anime character? Keiich10
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:26 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:My wife is real TYVM

Is it wrong to fall in love with an anime character? Keiich10
what wife?
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:47 am

yes it is wrong to think that its wrong
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:51 am

You just dont understand our love . . . .

(Hugs Belldandy pillow that he doesnt yet own)
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am

hmm ck's and reread own post. Nope I don't see where i said it was wrong at all. confused
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next