JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuse

2 posters

Go down

Fuse Empty Fuse

Post by Tsuyushi Fri May 10, 2013 1:26 pm

"Fuse is an upcoming, four-player cooperative action video game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Electronic Arts for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game was announced as Overstrike before it was rebranded in August 2012. It will be released on May 28, 2013 in North America and on May 31, 2013 in Europe. The demo for the game was released May 8 2013."
Fuse 565px-FuseInsomniacGames
PLOT
"The game is set in the near future and follows a team of four misfit agents collectively known as Overstrike 9, whose mission is to stop the evil Raven Corporation from gaining an alien substance called Fuse. Using Fuse powered weapons and tech gadgets and lethal teamwork to gain the energy. The members of Overstrike 9 are Dalton Brooks (voiced by Brian Bloom), a reformed and sarcastic mercenary, equipped with a Mag Shield, which is an energy shield, Naya Deveraux (voiced by Jennifer Hale), worked for Raven with her dad, she is equipped with a cloak device and has a gun that creates tiny black holes called the Warp Rifle, Isabelle "Izzy" Sinclair (voiced by Ali Hillis), a gifted, but rebellious young scientist, equipped with a crystalization gun called the Shattergun, and Jacob Kimble (voiced by Khary Payton), a decorated detective with a bit of a temper, equipped with a fire crossbow called the Arcshot. The plot follows these agents as they attempt to stop the shadowy organization, run by a man named Fable (voiced by Steve Blum), who plans to use Fuse to make his weaponry more powerful. Due to each agent’s unique talents and weapons, they are sent in to stop Fable and his plans."
http://www.insomniacgames.com/games/fuse/#/home

This is a game I'm really excited for being a big fan of Insomniac as a game dev. I'm even more excited now that I've played the demo. (I recorded the demo gameplay here)

Anybody else think they're going to get this game? Talking to some of my friends it seems I'm the only one who's actually aware this game exists xD
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Fuse Empty Re: Fuse

Post by Shadow_Links Sat May 11, 2013 9:51 am

Tsuyushi wrote:Anybody else think they're going to get this game? Talking to some of my friends it seems I'm the only one who's actually aware this game exists xD

I know what you mean, I saw the listing on amazon and saw insomniac and flipped. Hadn't heard about it in ages since they changed the title. I mentioned it a while back as a game i'd like to get. Downloaded the demo on xbox, but haven't played it yet.
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum