JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

5 posters

Go down

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season Empty Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Sir Maddy Wed May 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season 38f10e2c

The June issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Newtype magazine is reporting on Friday that production on a second season of the Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! television anime has been green-lit. A teaser had aired in March to reveal that the anime has had its "contract renewed," but it did not specify that there would be a second season on television.

The television anime's first season had premiered in Japan last October. Sentai Filmworks acquired the series for digital and home video distribution in North America, and The Anime Network is streaming the series.

Source: ANN
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season Empty Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Metazoxan Wed May 08, 2013 5:00 pm

I'm really curious about this. Mostly because I really wonder what the second season could even be about.
Spoiler:

So where can it even go from here? The only way I can see is for a completely new issue to come up but there is no telling what that could be.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season Empty Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Anime Gets 2nd TV Season

Post by Keiichi Morisato Wed May 08, 2013 6:01 pm

I dont know but I want to find out. I hope they dont blow the whole thing on stupid shit.
Like seeing life through Deko *Shudders*
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed May 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Yay! I eagerly await this new addition. The first season was good so I hope they pull some more awesome together Very Happy I don't think they will screw it up..(I hope)
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu May 09, 2013 8:03 am

Keiichi Morisato wrote:I dont know but I want to find out. I hope they dont blow the whole thing on stupid shit.

Seeing life through Deko would be a dream come true.
Haha, no, it really wouldn't.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu May 09, 2013 4:26 pm

I hate it when MAL or any place tells me very little about what the anime is about and this one is no different. So, exactly what IS this anime about? (No spoilers please)

Also, what is Deko? :/
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu May 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:I hate it when MAL or any place tells me very little about what the anime is about and this one is no different. So, exactly what IS this anime about? (No spoilers please)

Basically our MC is a guy starting his first day of high school at a school none of his old classmates went to. He did this on purpose because in middle school he had 8th grader syndrome. Meaning he was one of those kids who gets way to caught up in games, anime, and other kinds of fantasy and started acting it out in reality. Like trying to act like a badass, calling himself the dark Flame master, acting like he has magic powers, etc. Now he has outgrown it and wants to leave his embarrassing past behind. Or at least he would if a girl wearing an eye patch calling herself "The user of the wicked eye". She say him calling himself the dark flame master one last time to get it out of his system and she decides to drag him back into the world he wanted to leave behind. The rest of the show is about a lot of characters learning to deal with their own pasts one way or another.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Thu May 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:I dont know but I want to find out. I hope they dont blow the whole thing on stupid shit.

Seeing life through Deko would be a dream come true.
Haha, no, it really wouldn't.

I was about to say... share whatever shit you're on that makes you think that would be enjoyable.

Natsuru-san wrote:

Sanae Dekomori. The annoying middle schooler 'sidekick'
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri May 10, 2013 6:12 am

Natsuru-san wrote:Also, what is Deko? :/

Deko's the middle schooler who is the love interest's "servant".
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri May 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:I hate it when MAL or any place tells me very little about what the anime is about and this one is no different. So, exactly what IS this anime about? (No spoilers please)

Basically our MC is a guy starting his first day of high school at a school none of his old classmates went to. He did this on purpose because in middle school he had 8th grader syndrome. Meaning he was one of those kids who gets way to caught up in games, anime, and other kinds of fantasy and started acting it out in reality. Like trying to act like a badass, calling himself the dark Flame master, acting like he has magic powers, etc. Now he has outgrown it and wants to leave his embarrassing past behind. Or at least he would if a girl wearing an eye patch calling herself "The user of the wicked eye". She say him calling himself the dark flame master one last time to get it out of his system and she decides to drag him back into the world he wanted to leave behind. The rest of the show is about a lot of characters learning to deal with their own pasts one way or another.
I see. Doesn't sound that interesting really. (No offense to fans of this anime)

Sir Maddy wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:Also, what is Deko? :/

Deko's the middle schooler who is the love interest's "servant".
So that's what ya'll were talking about. Now it makes sense.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Fri May 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down