JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls & Panzer Inspires 2nd Spinoff Manga Next Month

5 posters

Go down

Girls & Panzer Inspires 2nd Spinoff Manga Next Month Empty Girls & Panzer Inspires 2nd Spinoff Manga Next Month

Post by Keiichi Morisato Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:26 am

I hope you werent tired of the barrage of GuP news earlier.

Anime News Network wrote:
The June issue of Media Factory's Monthly Comic Alive magazine announced on Saturday that the Girls und Panzer anime is inspiring a second spinoff manga. The tentatively titled Girls und Panzer: Motto Love Love Sakusen Desu! will launch in the next issue on May 27. Artist "Nii-Marco" is drawing the manga. Media Factory provided some sample art that shows Erika and Maho, who fell down injured:

Girls & Panzer Inspires 2nd Spinoff Manga Next Month ZghTeKy

Another sample art of astonished Darjeeling and Orangepekoe:

Girls & Panzer Inspires 2nd Spinoff Manga Next Month 7SPRRrB

A third sample art shows smiling Katyusha and Nonna:

Girls & Panzer Inspires 2nd Spinoff Manga Next Month D8DSeH8

Ryƫichi Saitaniya has been drawing the main Girls und Panzer manga in Media Factory's Comic Flapper magazine since last June. The first spinoff manga, Tsuchii's Girls und Panzer: Little Army, ran in Monthly Comic Alive from last June to this past January.

The original Girls und Panzer television anime centers around high school girls who drive tanks (that exist in real life) as they compete in teams. The staff and cast of Girls und Panzer just announced on Sunday that there will be an entirely new Girls und Panzer film from returning director Tsutomu Mizushima next year. There will also be an original video anime (OVA) about the battle against Anzio Girls High School, as well as a fan disk of event footage in September.

ANN
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Girls & Panzer Inspires 2nd Spinoff Manga Next Month Empty Re: Girls & Panzer Inspires 2nd Spinoff Manga Next Month

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:22 am

Jeez, just how well did Girls Und Panzer do?
First a movie, a new OVA, and now a spin-off manga.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Girls & Panzer Inspires 2nd Spinoff Manga Next Month Empty Re: Girls & Panzer Inspires 2nd Spinoff Manga Next Month

Post by MacMeaties Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:29 am

Second season please? Taking place the next year as they defend their title minus the now graduated team turtle and plus a few new teams who joined after their success? Some new tanks funded by sponsorship etc? Come on Japan you know you want to.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:47 am

Im so ready now. Let's get it started xD
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:43 pm

man even more GuP news this makes me happy and gets me thinking about a second season even more
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down