JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DubTopian Review Grand Opening! Time to pack your bags!

+9
DemonEyesJoe
Natsu Dragneel
BK-201
Ovyda
sayWut
Crazy Potato
Blazer
Valvatorez
bedheadred
13 posters

Go down

DubTopian Review Grand Opening!  Time to pack your bags! Empty DubTopian Review Grand Opening! Time to pack your bags!

Post by bedheadred Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:05 pm

DubTopian Review Grand Opening!  Time to pack your bags! Comp-pic3-249x300

It is now time to register for DubTopian Review.
DTR is the new permanent home for our Community.
There are 4 different contests planned to celebrate the move. Be sure to check them out!

The account you made previously by emailing DTRAdmin will not work on DTR. You need to make another account.

As a reminder, this forum will be redirecting to DTR. You will need to remake any of the thread you own on DTR. Please do not abscond other member's threads. All clubs will need to "request a group" be made for them. Reread the TOS as there have been some additions.

As stated in DTRAdmin's post on DTR in the site discussion, the forums still need some tweaking and we are aware of this. Please keep your criticism to a minimum.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

DubTopian Review Grand Opening!  Time to pack your bags! Empty Re: DubTopian Review Grand Opening! Time to pack your bags!

Post by Valvatorez Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Happy Birthday
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

DubTopian Review Grand Opening!  Time to pack your bags! Empty Re: DubTopian Review Grand Opening! Time to pack your bags!

Post by Blazer Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Hope fun times await us yet again! Very Happy
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Woooo!! ^-^
Crazy Potato
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:14 pm

im gonna miss my made up rank that held no meaning Sad
sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Male Posts : 151
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Awesome ^^
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:20 pm

OK, I have a problem. A couple of days ago I tried to register but then stevey said no activation e-mail will be sent.

I now try to register and it says my username and e-mail are already in use but when I try to login it says I need to activate via e-mail.

I don't have an activation e-mail, can someone please help.
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:21 pm

BK-201 wrote:OK, I have a problem. A couple of days ago I tried to register but then stevey said no activation e-mail will be sent.

I now try to register and it says my username and e-mail are already in use but when I try to login it says I need to activate via e-mail.

Check spam folder
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Blazer wrote:
BK-201 wrote:OK, I have a problem. A couple of days ago I tried to register but then stevey said no activation e-mail will be sent.

Check spam folder

Nope nothing
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:24 pm

BK-201 wrote:
Blazer wrote:

Check spam folder

Nope nothing

Was it a Yahoo mail?
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Hotmail
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:26 pm

BK-201 wrote:Hotmail

PM red because they will probably have to add you through the ACP or something xD I don't see you on the memberlist sooo....hmmm unless you changed your name. (BK-201 isn't on list)
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:28 pm

Blazer wrote:
BK-201 wrote:Hotmail

PM red because they will probably have to add you through the ACP or something xD I don't see you on the memberlist sooo....hmmm unless you changed your name. (BK-201 isn't on list)

Yeah, I will. thanks
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:31 pm

OK now I have a problem: I've already filled in everything to register, but I don't seem to receive an e-mail to activate my account, I checked every part of my e-mail account but I can't find an e-mail so that I can finish registration, I have a Gmail account if you're asking
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:33 pm

i think yahoo had a problem on dub-topia, but G/Hotmail had a problem on DTreview

aside from that, when is the ETA 4 shutdown of these forums? ...im gona miss them

ALSO not getting an e-mail, yahoo here, usename is the same activeate me plzzz

Last edited by DemonEyesJoe on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:OK now I have a problem: I've already filled in everything to register, but I don't seem to receive an e-mail to activate my account, I checked every part of my e-mail account but I can't find an e-mail so that I can finish registration, I have a Gmail account if you're asking

Check back in thirty minutes. Double check the spam folder as well.
I'm sure that the higher ups have been notified of the issue since something similar happened once before.

From what I think is a good idea, I have created a thread here for you guys to post any errors you are having with the Dubtopian site.

http://justdubsrefuge.omgforum.net/t993-dubtopian-errors#50006
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great_Oak Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:45 pm

signed in, it's a little annoying that I can't have an "_" in my name, but that's not a big thing. Is anyone else having the site load REALLY slowly for them?
Great_Oak
Great_Oak
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Great_Oak wrote:signed in, it's a little annoying that I can't have an "_" in my name, but that's not a big thing. Is anyone else having the site load REALLY slowly for them?

Yes the site going a little slow at the moment. I would probably give the cause of that to the multiple users registering and some tweaking being made to the site. Please be patient ^.^
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Cool. I will register later tonight. Thanks for the hard work you guys put into it!
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:52 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:

aside from that, when is the ETA 4 shutdown of these forums?

I talked with stevey about this. We're going to leave these forums open for a couple of days while everyone starts registering on the new forum. During the next couple days everyone needs to copy over what threads they wish to transfer and any other stuff like their club threads etc. After that I'll set up the redirect here which will point people to the new site. This temp forum will be locked after that but the content will not be deleted in case we ever need to use this place again.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Sporadic wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:

aside from that, when is the ETA 4 shutdown of these forums?

I talked with stevey about this. We're going to leave these forums open for a couple of days while everyone starts registering on the new forum. During the next couple days everyone needs to copy over what threads they wish to transfer and any other stuff like their club threads etc. After that I'll set up the redirect here which will point people to the new site. This temp forum will be locked after that but the content will not be deleted in case we ever need to use this place again.

So do we have at least a week? Finals are comming up so I need to prepare for that.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:11 am

sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Male Posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down