JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Realities

+8
Blazer
MrYoSo901
plantkingman
Hatless
Bato
Mafiacow
Sporadic
Jacknifed47
12 posters

Go down

Zombie Realities Empty Zombie Realities

Post by Jacknifed47 Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:11 am

if ever there were a zombie apocalypse, what would you want the conditions of the zombies (how they act, think, move, attack, look, infect, die. Etc.) to be and explain why. This also applys to what type of zombie game you would want. Would you like for hounds to spawn out of thin air, and also be able to purchase a weapon from the outline of the gun on a wall with invisible/imaginary points?
Jacknifed47
Jacknifed47
Academy Student

Male Posts : 14
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Zombie Realities Empty Re: Zombie Realities

Post by Sporadic Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:24 am

Slow as fuck zombies that can't even run. They can't figure out stuff like climbing on things, opening doors or using weapons. Insta kill is always on so all you really have to do is throw rocks at them. And my zombie gear would be Samus's Power Suit. Weapon is of course the arm cannon.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacknifed47 Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:29 am

Sporadic wrote:Slow as fuck zombies that can't even run. They can't figure out stuff like climbing on things, opening doors or using weapons. Insta kill is always on so all you really have to do is throw rocks at them. And my zombie gear would be Samus's Power Suit. Weapon is of course the arm cannon.

I couldn't help but laugh as i read and envisioned your zombies.
Jacknifed47
Jacknifed47
Academy Student

Male Posts : 14
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:11 am

Hehe, I finished watching the last of Highschool of the Dead like half an hour ago.
In my mind, Zombies are corpses controlled by a virus. The virus obviously isn't as intelligent as us, so the Zombies can only shamble and make only limited use out of their senses. But when they do find a target, the virus detects it and acts accordingly, moving faster and such.
The virus can't fight off bacteria and stuff, so the corpses rot over time.
Infection occurs through contact of bodily fluids into your blood. The virus kills you and takes control of your brain. Thusly, headshots and decapitation "kill" said zombies.
My weapons of choice would be a bow or crossbow for long range kills. A katana for close combat (cause they're like the most awesome anti-zombie weapon ever), and a set of dual knives for backup and utility.

On a side note, I think I have a way to calculate how many zombies there could ever be. You simply find the minimum amount of flesh required on a corpse for it to stay animated (muscles and stuff), find out the average rate that bodies decompose, the amount of already dead bodies with enough flesh left, and add the entire living population. ^_^
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:36 am

Sporadic wrote:Slow as fuck zombies that can't even run. They can't figure out stuff like climbing on things, opening doors or using weapons. Insta kill is always on so all you really have to do is throw rocks at them. And my zombie gear would be Samus's Power Suit. Weapon is of course the arm cannon.

these Razz

Zombie Realities Walking-dead-season-2-walkers-600x419
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:43 am

Spor, how would your zombies ever get to the sate of an apocalypse XD ?

i am with mafia cow though, they sound like the types of zombies that should exist if there is an apocalypse

but my weapons would be slightly different i would have a modified golf club, little more weight and a sharp bit at the end. the piecing for you could get on it would be huge due to the flexing of the shaft adding rotational force to the head.

and i would also have a switch blade on me just in case other living people try stuff, it is always good to have a hidden weapon when dealing with people.

guns run out of ammo too quickly, better to just let the zombies that arent in your way die from natural causes
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by plantkingman Fri May 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Zombies don't even think at all! There brains are rotting away they only act on instinct.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Fri May 03, 2013 5:46 pm

You're allowed to pick any weapon and you choose a golf club?
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Fri May 03, 2013 5:56 pm

zombies that aren't really zombies...

I mean they act zombie and all like that but really aren't. They're just being controlled by a bug like parasite and the victim is aware of everything that is happening. The bugs are just really bad at controlling our complex bodies that the victims moves like those retarded zombies in the movies, and the bugs forces the victim to go after raw meat. So if you get zombiefied by these bugs you'll have to experience eating all your friends chewing in their crap-filled intestines or get brutally killed by someone and you cant do a thing about it.
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri May 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Lol nice.

I would make the zombies capable of evolution and become sprinters, flyers, etc... and all it takes is 1 bite to infect. I would also have it to where the zombies slowly gain intelligence and figure out how to make their own colonies. They would then offer diplomacy as a solution to the conflict of zombies vs humans. However, unknown to the humans it was just a guise to put them at east. The zombies then invade the humans and turn them all into zombies, mercilessly slaughtering them. The zombies also have advanced technology and create laser guns and lightsabers as weapons.

I would pick my imagination to be my weapon. I would turn on the random box, max ammo, fire sale, and double points. I would also turn on god mode (means immune to death and infection) for myself, as well as noclip and nosound. I would then proceed to enjoy the show whilst enjoying popcorn.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Tiger Sat May 04, 2013 3:19 am

Activate IDDQD and periodically add IDKFA/IDFA as needed, and then let them come - Sporadic zombies or I Am Legend zombies, it's all the same to the minigun operator. Especially if they have a partner or three (preferably similarly equipped) who they can back-to-back with for a circular defense.

And Blazer, your scenario would never work - even if the sheeple believe the guise, the warmongers will sign the treaty with the same hand that half an hour will sign the order for R&D of a means for permanently wiping zombies out en masse. It's just human nature - when you're in the position of power complacency is a luxury you cannot afford. Else you simply won't be in the position of power for long.
Paper Tiger
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat May 04, 2013 10:05 am

Paper Tiger wrote:
And Blazer, your scenario would never work - even if the sheeple believe the guise, the warmongers will sign the treaty with the same hand that half an hour will sign the order for R&D of a means for permanently wiping zombies out en masse. It's just human nature - when you're in the position of power complacency is a luxury you cannot afford. Else you simply won't be in the position of power for long.

*sulks in the corner*
I thought evolution was enough to protect them T.T
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sai Sat May 04, 2013 11:51 am

Without putting any though in I'd just say the ones from the walking dead, but going into more detail I would make those zombies much more dumber. for example, they wouldn't be able to follow or hear noise, smell or even see, making them impaired in all sense except for maybe vision that is limited to 3 feet. weapons? give me a baseball bat and a silenced pistol with infinite reserves of ammo.

fuck being awesome, if you got scary ass zombies walking around, your more then fucked any ways.
Sai
Sai
Academy Student

Male Posts : 17
The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sat May 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Sporadic wrote:You're allowed to pick any weapon and you choose a golf club?

Why not? After killing Zombies you can have a good game of golf.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat May 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Sporadic wrote:You're allowed to pick any weapon and you choose a golf club?

Why not? After killing Zombies you can have a good game of golf.

It's all about soccer bro. Why do you think their heads are so big?
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by uallandme Sat May 04, 2013 8:12 pm

i think my incarnation of zombies would be similar to zombie land's slowly learning the best way to hunt pray (humans) traveling in packs etc.

although picking any weapon it depends on how insane i can go put i suppose a cross bow (if were being realistic) or a light saber (of course im not a jedi so even if i could find one it wouldn't work Sad )
uallandme
uallandme
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum