JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arata Kangatari

4 posters

Go down

Arata Kangatari Empty Arata Kangatari

Post by Metazoxan Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Arata Kangatari 47011
Every 30 years, a new princess is chosen from the Hime family to serve the Hayagami. The time has come again, but over these past years, records state not a single female has been born, save for one, the 15-year-old Arata. The only problem is, Arata is actually a male! Forced to disguise himself and take the place of the princess candidate until a formal one can be found, he attends the festival only to witness the current princess, Kokuri-hime, murdered, and his own life is forfeit as well, by the hands of the princess' personal guard, the 12 Shinshou. As he runs for his life, Kannagi of the 12 convinces everyone that Arata is the one who has murdered the princess instead, and now everyone in the Imperial Court is after his head!
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Arata Kangatari Empty Re: Arata Kangatari

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:02 pm

I'm glad I didn't make it as I thought someone was planning to do this, now I remember who Very Happy

Metazoxan wrote:
Ovyda wrote:So I just watched Arata Kangatari and... holy cow! Is it really possible for a season to have so much greatness??? Another epic show imo has been released!

Spoiler:

So it finally aired? I need to hurry and make the thread. and didn't I tell you it would be good?

I never said it won't be good Razz this whole season is seriously amazing.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:51 am

That episode was pretty good. Although the Arata from the princess world is alot cooler than this highschool kid Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:46 am

Bato wrote:That episode was pretty good. Although the Arata from the princess world is alot cooler than this highschool kid Very Happy

Yeah kinda makes you wonder why "Fate" or whatever the hell switched them wanted the highschool Arata so bad to save the world. Why was the magic world Arata so unsuited to be the hero of the story?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:25 pm

It wasn't entirely good. I'll keep watching for a few more episodes before I decide.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:14 pm

BTW That one guy who bullied Arata called Kadowaki........ I really hate that guy.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Im gonna put this here.

Metazoxan wrote:
Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
LunarLexal wrote:@ Arata Kangatari:
Spoiler:

I'm sure they swapped totally, that's why they have different clothes. As why they don't see them different I guess is because everyone's memory has been alternated or something like that. But yeah I did think about it...

This probably. They either see the other Arata with their eyes, or they remember him looking like that. Either way, their memory has been altered.

Yeah magic is really the only explination. I mean their hair is completely different. Their faces might be kinda similar but their hair couldn't be more different. It would be nice if the plot actually mentioned this in any way "Like having a character mention how nice Arata's black hair looks when we can all tell it is a light brown" but nope. Not a word we just have to assume that there is a logical explanation.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum