JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release Club Shingeki no Kyoujin

+11
higurashi_conan
LunarLexal
Bato
Jayvon
Ovyda
Valvatorez
Kusanagi
Keiichi Morisato
Sir Maddy
Natsu Dragneel
Supernatural Knight
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Release Club Shingeki no Kyoujin   - Page 3 Empty Re: New Release Club Shingeki no Kyoujin

Post by Kusanagi Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:41 pm

Mikasa is really letting out some overly-attached girlfriend vibes in episode 3. When she said Eren's look at the end of the episode was relief from not needing to be separated, was that from knowing Eren better than anyone or was it her misinterpreting him and placing her own thoughts onto him?
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

New Release Club Shingeki no Kyoujin   - Page 3 Empty Re: New Release Club Shingeki no Kyoujin

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 am

I love Potato Girl.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by higurashi_conan Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:27 am

My reactions to episode 3:

Spoiler:

dont judge me please
higurashi_conan
higurashi_conan
Gillian

Male Posts : 87
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:37 am

Okay so for this newest ep, I've got mixed feelings about it. It was entertaining to see some of the training but it did focus solely on stabilising yourself when using the gear, and it also had no Titans except for the flashback scenarios.
So it was kind of interesting, but without any new threats it was ever so slightly dull.

But at least we get to see that the 3 of them are still close even though they now have objectives, so close that Mikasa would quite if Eren was kicked out. Must be nice to have that sort of friendship.

And I agree with higurashi, the ep did seem to end too quickly.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:11 pm

higurashi_conan wrote:hes the Luffy of this show.

Hes the main character of this show so yeah hes the Luffy, Ichigo, Naruto etc etc of this show.

Spoiler:

Sir Maddy wrote:I love Potato Girl.

Im with you. I dont know why, but i like her. Shes funny.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:08 pm

LunarLexal wrote:I actually didn't really like this episode.
Spoiler:

I am with you mate. I was wondering after the ep whether I had too high expectations or it was a disappointing episode. I liked how the ep started and ended, but everything else was kinda...meaningless Neutral Yeah it's all awesome how he learned, how the belt was rust and the potato girl appeared, but... I am sure they could have done it better. Unless they are going to have more than just 1 season, then I would understand slow pacing. Or it's also possible that they will just use another timeskip... liked showed a whole episode about the training and will move on leaving everything for the viewers imagination (Like what they were practicing).

So far I see Suisei no Gargantia and Hataraku Maou-sama! more interesting. Well Suisei no Gargantia is made by Psycho-Pass and Fate/Zero author. Therefore, it's not a surprise that it's so good :p
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:49 pm

I think with 25 eps a slow paced episode isnt such a big deal.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Focks Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:46 pm

LunarLexal wrote:I actually didn't really like this episode.
Spoiler:
I agree with you, just when it when it was going to get good it ended.
Focks
Focks
Lab Member

Male Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:07 am

finally caught up. yey me!

eren - hot head. i dont like characters that are like this but he has the traits of an ideal mc. he is raw atm so i wont rant more on him.

mikasa - as what kusa said, overly attached "unrequited" girlfriend. the calm (possibly) yandere character of the series. those deadly look of episode 2(?) where erin was about to help

armin - weeeeell, we need characters that are of support type.

Sir Maddy wrote:I love Potato Girl.

we are with you on this. she reminds me of kora of avatar.
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:20 pm

After seeing episode 4 all I can say is..... HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!!

THIS BIGASS SON OF A BITCH CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!

Spoiler:

And Eren you bad ass son of bitch......

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Shit is about to go down in ep.5
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Jayvon wrote:After seeing episode 4 all I can say is..... HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

After seeing all of that from this episode, now I wish I haven't read the manga, MY GOD DAM FREAKING LUCK.

Anyways, this episode was awesome, and the fun begins next episode. Poor Potato Girl (great, now I'm calling her that)
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:06 am

Eren's hatred and drive for revenge is what I really love, but one thing that's off about this anime are the time skips. They could have been done a whole lot better. And they practically did less than half a episode to introduce all the characters, how the hell am I suppose to remember that shit? Maybe they probably did it like that to rush into the action. That aside, this episode was still really great. The badassness in this anime has already broke the fucking meter.
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:59 am

Oh no, why didn't I recognise this sooner.
Armin's Seiyuu is Marina Inoue.
And she voiced Natsuru from Kampfer.

New Release Club Shingeki no Kyoujin   - Page 3 Tumblr_lx75o999k31r0znfho1_500

But in all seriousness this doesn't hamper her performance, not at all, it's just something I picked up.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:04 am

Mikasa's sense of humor is amazing :DDD
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:58 am

Jayvon wrote:Eren's hatred and drive for revenge is what I really love, but one thing that's off about this anime are the time skips. They could have been done a whole lot better. And they practically did less than half a episode to introduce all the characters, how the hell am I suppose to remember that shit? Maybe they probably did it like that to rush into the action. That aside, this episode was still really great. The badassness in this anime has already broke the fucking meter.

Well when they take time to introduce evryone and have a slow ep, people complain that theres no action and if they rush the introductions so they can show action, people complain that the characters werent introduced properly.

Just be patient, you'll get to know the characters eventually. It always takes time for me so im not worried about this.

@ep 4, HOLY SHIT, I did not see that coming :DD And Sascha is fucking badass, i love her!

Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Jayvon wrote:After seeing episode 4 all I can say is..... HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

After seeing all of that from this episode, now I wish I haven't read the manga, MY GOD DAM FREAKING LUCK.

Anyways, this episode was awesome, and the fun begins next episode. Poor Potato Girl (great, now I'm calling her that)

If you like anime more than manga then you should never read a manga of an upcoming anime.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri May 03, 2013 8:03 pm

^Now you tell me
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Sat May 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Episode 5 = Fucked up

Spoiler:

Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Sun May 05, 2013 12:49 am

ok i have now watched ep 5 aaaaaaannnnd

discovering the biggest of them all has (to be confirmed) intelligence --> FAK!
there is an abnormal type of titan --> FAK!
titans can regenerate --> FAK!
what happened to Tomas --> FAK!
what happened to Eren >--FAK!

yeah so as what Jayvon said before this post

episode 5 can be said in 3 words

WAT DA FAK!!!!!!!!!

cant wait for next week
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 am

Latest episode was kinda expected and unexpected at the same time
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun May 05, 2013 9:10 am

I am shocked... my heart is bouncing out of happiness to be honest. MC to get eaten? Finally something realistic is happening! And I was already thinking he will be typical MC who never dies, kills everyone and etc.
However, if they revive him... I'll really lose respect towards this anime.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun May 05, 2013 6:27 pm

There is no need to revive someone who isnt dead lol. I think without Eren this anime will be less fun so cmon Eren with 1 arm and 1 leg chop that Titan up from inside :DDDD

This ep was wow... I dont think Eren is dead. He didnt get crushed by the titans teeth and frankly i cant think of anyone who would be a better MC than him. I hope Armin wont become MC because hes way too cowardish. All this build up with Eren would be for nothing if he dies this early.

@Natsu, it leans more towards unexpected. I didnt expect so much shit to happen. Thomas was bit in half, that girl was eaten, Armin was on the verge of being eaten and saved at the last second and then Eren got swallowed and lost an arm and a leg.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun May 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Eren lost his arm and leg, meaning blood loss. Nonetheless, how do you expect him to get out of titan's stomach? We need to consider stomach acid as well. His character development advanced too quickly.

Now it's perfect time for Armin. He lost his parents, grandpa, and now even his best friend and I would even dare to say who was a source of courage. There should be more than enough triggers to make a change in his heart.

Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon May 06, 2013 9:18 am

New Release Club Shingeki no Kyoujin   - Page 3 105rzwg
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon May 06, 2013 10:04 am

LOLOL Laughing
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper_b8 Fri May 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Honestly, due to the rock that Finals Weeks has forced me to live under, I never even heard of this anime until I randomly decided to watch it on Crunchyroll one day.
Needless to say, the dramatic conclusion of the first episode drew me in, and I got caught up to the most recent episode within the subsequent 24 hour day period.

All I can say is "Wow..." with my eyes and mouth wide open. With the good mix of characters, action, and drama bundle together in an artistic, well-animated world, I can easily say that this anime never bored me and kept me wanting more. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that waiting for the next episode is a war of attrition with Time itself, with our depleting resource being patience. At least by then, my Finals will be over =)

Sniper_b8
Sniper_b8
Academy Student

Male Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3