JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyōkai no Kanata Anime Is in the Works

+2
Sir Maddy
BK-201
6 posters

Go down

Kyōkai no Kanata Anime Is in the Works Empty Kyōkai no Kanata Anime Is in the Works

Post by BK-201 Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:10 am

Kyoto Animation: Kyōkai no Kanata Anime Is in the Works
posted on 2013-04-03 10:37 BST

Kyōkai no Kanata Anime Is in the Works Kyoukai

Nagomu Torii's dark fantasy light novel earned honorable mention in studio's 2011 awards

Kyoto Animation updated its website for Nagomu Torii's Kyōkai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary) light novel series on Wednesday to reveal that an anime adaptation is in the works.

The dark fantasy follows a high school sophomore named Akihito Kanbara. Although the boy appears human, he is half yōmu and invulnerable to wounds because he can heal quickly. One day, Akihito meets freshman Mirai Kuriyama when it seems she is about to jump from the school rooftop. Mirai is isolated because of her ability to manipulate blood, which is unique even among members of the spirit world. Disturbing events begin to unfold after Akihito saves Mirai.

Kyōkai no Kanata received an honorable mention in the novel category of the Kyoto Animation Award program in 2011. The studio released the first volume last year, and the second volume will ship on Monday. To promote the first volume, the studio already released an animated television commercial:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2013-04-03/kyoto-animation/kyokai-no-kanata-anime-is-in-the-works
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Kyōkai no Kanata Anime Is in the Works Empty Re: Kyōkai no Kanata Anime Is in the Works

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:54 am

Fuck yes KyoAni.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Kyōkai no Kanata Anime Is in the Works Empty Re: Kyōkai no Kanata Anime Is in the Works

Post by Supernatural Knight Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:35 am

This is very good news, I of course haven't read the light novels but I watched all nine of these Kyoto animations a few weeks back and by far this advertisement was the best. I had no idea what it was even advertising, I just knew that it had to be good.

So hearing that this well animated and supernaturally intriguing light novel/advertisement is going to get an anime dedicated to it is pretty awesome.

Hmm, if it is only up to the 2nd light novel, I'm curious as to what this will be, but I'm hoping for at least 12 eps.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:I watched all nine of these Kyoto animations a few weeks back and by far this advertisement was the best.

Nah man, this one is obviously the best:

You know you want it.

Well, back on topic. KyoAni doing an actual true action anime will be interesting because of their high budgets and nice animation. It's great that the anime seems to have cool effects too. Which is coming first though, Chuunibyou S2 or this?
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Kusanagi wrote:
Supernatural Knight wrote:I watched all nine of these Kyoto animations a few weeks back and by far this advertisement was the best.

You know you want it.

Well, back on topic. KyoAni doing an actual true action anime will be interesting because of their high budgets and nice animation. It's great that the anime seems to have cool effects too. Which is coming first though, Chuunibyou S2 or this?
True action, they animated Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and The Second Raid, but this one should be fun, never seen them animate a dark fantasy genre
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Kusanagi wrote:

You know you want it.

So this is what you like Kusa....
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down