JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IE 10 keeps crashing and YouTube is unusable.

+6
DemonEyesJoe
vashnik
UVGemini
Blazer
Metazoxan
Jayvon
10 posters

Go down

IE 10 keeps crashing and YouTube is unusable. Empty IE 10 keeps crashing and YouTube is unusable.

Post by Jayvon Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:04 pm

IE 10 keeps crashing and YouTube is unusable. IE_10_FUCKED_UP

Please Help.
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

IE 10 keeps crashing and YouTube is unusable. Empty Re: IE 10 keeps crashing and YouTube is unusable.

Post by Metazoxan Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Simple solution. Switch to either Chrome or Firefox, IE is crap.

But if you really want to keep try uninstalling IE completely and re-installing it. If that doesn't work I'd say the browser is just flawed and you'd need to contact some kinda support.

But really Chrome or Firefox are much better.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

IE 10 keeps crashing and YouTube is unusable. Empty Re: IE 10 keeps crashing and YouTube is unusable.

Post by Blazer Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:22 pm

It's called....Google Chrome ;D
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by UVGemini Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:05 am

If you will advert your gaze to the bottom of the IE window, you will find 4 other browsers that are far superior to IE. LOL IE is terrible and it knows it!
UVGemini
UVGemini
Academy Student

Male Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 am

Sigh.
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:20 am

Jayvon wrote:Sigh.

Smile
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by vashnik Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:23 am

LOL I have Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10 (no unsintalling) and the only use I had for it was downloading Comodo Dragon (a Chromium-based web browser). Trust me, give up on IE. It's complete crap.

Oh and YouTube worked for me in IE 10 as of this posting.
vashnik
vashnik
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:48 am

Jayvon wrote:Sigh.

Listen it may be weird at first getting used to a new browser but you'll be glad you did.

Honestly IE's motto should be "The most popular browser for downloading other browsers" because most Windows computers come with only IE installed at default. actually I'm going to make a demot of that

IE 10 keeps crashing and YouTube is unusable. K53hnt
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:33 am

You guys are probably right, I've been having a lot of issues with it ever since I got windows 8, I'll make the switch to Chrome.

Last edited by Jayvon on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:09 pm

good choice, if you need anyhelp finding anything, just post here, i love chrome, it has everything IE does without the mess
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaysp656 Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:11 pm

go to tools > f12 developer tools

then click "Browser Mode: IE10"

and select IE9 or IE8 mode.

That might work

I have IE10 and Win8 but Youtube works for me...
(I only use it as my third backup browser)
Jaysp656
Jaysp656
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 301
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:59 pm

^Holy shit! Thanks that worked. But I'm going to still stick to Chrome as you guys said.
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaysp656 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Yeah I had some problems for my College website when IE9 came out. The IT guys said to get Firefox. So I did.

It didn't work either (slightly different problem).

So I got Google Chrome which worked perfectly.... then I discovered the above trick.

Don't forget to check out Chrome's Addons. I heavily recommend Adblock and Ghostery for stopping ads and trackers; Flash Video Downloader for downloading media or finding the url of said media; Stylish for changing the look of different websites (I like my FB to be "Facebook - Dark Shiny Transparency" and Youtube I use "YouTube Black 2012" stylish script)

Others I use

Stop Autoplay in Background Tabs for Youtube

TooManyTabs

Turn Off The Lights
Jaysp656
Jaysp656
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:19 pm

^Awesome thanks. I found the technical genius of the forums no wonder you have that motherboard for your sig Lol.
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaysp656 Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Jaysp656
Jaysp656
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Jaysp656 wrote:Yeah I had some problems for my College website when IE9 came out. The IT guys said to get Firefox. So I did.

It didn't work either (slightly different problem).

So I got Google Chrome which worked perfectly.... then I discovered the above trick.

Don't forget to check out Chrome's Addons. I heavily recommend Adblock and Ghostery for stopping ads and trackers; Flash Video Downloader for downloading media or finding the url of said media; Stylish for changing the look of different websites (I like my FB to be "Facebook - Dark Shiny Transparency" and Youtube I use "YouTube Black 2012" stylish script)

Others I use

Stop Autoplay in Background Tabs for Youtube

TooManyTabs

Turn Off The Lights

A couple I'd recomend are

All manga reader: It is simply a must if you read manga online. It has so many useful features. Even if you don't read manga online this may get you into it
http://www.allmangasreader.com/

Magic Options for Youtube: That Black theme you mentioned. Well this allows you that same feature but allows you to turn it on and off using a light switch in the upper left corner. It also allows volume control using the middle scroll button, auto replay, and a lot of other different things. Recently they just added a feature that allowed to to click a simple camera button the extension places under the video it it takes a picture of what is on the youtube screen. No need to Snipe it or anything just click the button. So this is another must extension if you use youtube.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/magic-actions-for-youtube/abjcfabbhafbcdfjoecdgepllmpfceif

Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Jaysp656 wrote:Don't forget to check out Chrome's Addons. I heavily recommend Adblock and Ghostery for stopping ads and trackers; Flash Video Downloader for downloading media or finding the url of said media; Stylish for changing the look of different websites (I like my FB to be "Facebook - Dark Shiny Transparency" and Youtube I use "YouTube Black 2012" stylish script)
I went the coders way and edited my computers HOST file. It rejects the connections with any site I specify (almost all ad hosting sites). I like it because it blocks ads on ANY program on my computer. It also had the advantage that it takes up a lot less HDD/SSD space (only KB's) and is found on every computer regardless of OS.
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaysp656 Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
A couple I'd recomend are

All manga reader: It is simply a must if you read manga online. It has so many useful features. Even if you don't read manga online this may get you into it
http://www.allmangasreader.com/

Magic Options for Youtube: That Black theme you mentioned. Well this allows you that same feature but allows you to turn it on and off using a light switch in the upper left corner. It also allows volume control using the middle scroll button, auto replay, and a lot of other different things. Recently they just added a feature that allowed to to click a simple camera button the extension places under the video it it takes a picture of what is on the youtube screen. No need to Snipe it or anything just click the button. So this is another must extension if you use youtube.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/magic-actions-for-youtube/abjcfabbhafbcdfjoecdgepllmpfceif

Turn off the lights can darken web pages on many websites (including Youtube).

Stylish Styles I use
IE 10 keeps crashing and YouTube is unusable. 63500_after
Youtube Dark 2012 style

IE 10 keeps crashing and YouTube is unusable. 11922_after
Facebook dark transparency (with options)
Jaysp656
Jaysp656
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by iH34RTD4RKN3SS Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:19 am

switch to Google Chrome.

IE sucks... my opinion of course.
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Lab Member

Male Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:27 am

im at awe to find that someone is still using IE.... aside from downloading other browsers.
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaysp656 Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Yeah, you can't beat how awesome Firefox and Chrome are with all of their addons and options. (they can even have portable versions)
Jaysp656
Jaysp656
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down