JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Saturdays: Howl's Moving Castle

+3
Bato
Ovyda
Sporadic
7 posters

Go down

Anime Saturdays: Howl's Moving Castle Empty Anime Saturdays: Howl's Moving Castle

Post by Sporadic Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Remember, everyone is free to participate in this discussion on the movie even if you don't participate with us on Anime Saturdays.

For me the movie didn't quite live up to all the hype. Some parts were slightly predictable but all in all it was a good movie.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Anime Saturdays: Howl's Moving Castle Empty Re: Anime Saturdays: Howl's Moving Castle

Post by Ovyda Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Ironic, but I have seen this movie before when I was a kid. Just it was translated into my language and I couldn't remember it at first, but I had a feeling that this movie reminds me of something. Anyway, it's quite fun to re-watch as I can't remember all parts, but I know how it will end. Not like it's hard to predict w/o watching it before lol.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Anime Saturdays: Howl's Moving Castle Empty Re: Anime Saturdays: Howl's Moving Castle

Post by Bato Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:09 pm

It was a very enjoyable movie. Im more of a series kind of person because i like it more when a show gets explained fully with alot of episodes and i like to get used to characters so im not a huge fan of movies, but all in all this was a good movie and i enjoyed it alot.

Howl - Liked his blonde hair the most

Sophie - Liked her old women version the most, this women got me hooked into the movie Very Happy

Celcifer - would have liked to see his human form

Witch - prefered her while she was evil.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:41 pm

The film over all was enjoyable , and well it got better as it got on. There were some cheesy parts. such as when that woman kissed the dog he transformed into a prince..... And this was near the end of the film so some parts were like da fuq!
Overall it was good
sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Male Posts : 151
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:44 pm

sayWut wrote:The film over all was enjoyable , and well it got better as it got on. There were some cheesy parts. such as when that woman kissed the dog he transformed into a prince..... And this was near the end of the film so some parts were like da fuq!
Overall it was good

She kissed the scarecrow, not the dog Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Bato wrote:It was a very enjoyable movie. Im more of a series kind of person because i like it more when a show gets explained fully with alot of episodes and i like to get used to characters so im not a huge fan of movies, but all in all this was a good movie and i enjoyed it alot.

Howl - Liked his blonde hair the most

Sophie - Liked her old women version the most, this women got me hooked into the movie Very Happy

Celcifer - would have liked to see his human form

Witch - prefered her while she was evil.

Celcifer never had a human form, I think.

Anyway, I enjoyed watching the movie again. Everyone's comments made me laugh.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:12 am

When Sophie first meet him he said ''you got cursed ''TOO''?''
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:58 am

Bato wrote:When Sophie first meet him he said ''you got cursed ''TOO''?''
don't you remember Howl catching that star-thing and eating it? That was Celcifer. It wasn't ever human, but that doesn't mean he couldn't be cursed.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:06 am

I see.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 am

i loved the movie, as with all of miyazaki's films, it kinda made me feel like a kid because the movie was just so innocent. my GF also loves this movie
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by plantkingman Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:07 pm

I enjoyed this movie as a whole! I can't participate on the Saturday movies because I work at nights and I'm asleep or going back to bed to sleep when the movie is starting.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down