JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon X and Y

+12
Colme
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Doomguy
DemonEyesJoe
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Valvatorez
Shogun13
Shadow_Links
Wampa
Nonononoki
Metazoxan
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Pokemon X and Y - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by Doomguy Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Wrong. Remember that one episode where team rocket tried to eat a magicarp while lost at sea? Those things don't have any meat on them at all (BTW that also means that pokemon are indeed eaten in that world even if they rarely mention it).

Oh yeah...

In that case Mewtwo should have cloned all edible Pokemon for use of dinner Twisted Evil
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:31 am

wonder what a dragonair taste like
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:08 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:wonder what a dragonair taste like

Those are endangered. You'd be arrested for trying.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:wonder what a dragonair taste like

Those are endangered. You'd be arrested for trying.

Twisted Evil Pokemon X and Y - Page 4 193742_18905_large_200x200_200x200-eatingdragonair

but i like the..."dark" meat

Pokemon X and Y - Page 4 38-dark-dragonair''

i actually had that card too

note...OMG WHAT IS THAT PICTURE!?!?! oh god, the things you find while google image searching....i think its NSFW
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Pokemon X and Y - Page 4 23338510
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Doomguy wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:

Pokemon X and Y - Page 4 19177_640

My childhood has been ruin. In this case though it's for the best. Now I know the purpose of Magikarp!

Wrong. Remember that one episode where team rocket tried to eat a magicarp while lost at sea? Those things don't have any meat on them at all (BTW that also means that pokemon are indeed eaten in that world even if they rarely mention it).
Exactly. Meowth even lost or cracked hi teeth if I recall right in that ep. I thought about mentioning that but I figured someone else would. Thanks Meta. Wink
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Links Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Serebii says they confirmed a translation of it being a new form of mewtwo. His awakening or whatever.

serebii.net/index2.shtml
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Shadow_Links wrote:Serebii says they confirmed a translation of it being a new form of mewtwo. His awakening or whatever.

serebii.net/index2.shtml
Yeah I wonder when they'll tell us what this new form can do? I mean if they are going through the trouble of remaking a classic pokemon they better make him pretty damn impressive.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 pm

This probably will surprise no one but they confirmed it finally, now they just have to tell us what type that new eevee form is

Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 am

This is just a rumor but it's a fairly reliable rumor apparently.
http://www.screwattack.com/news/rumor-new-pokemon-type-called-fairy-coming-pokemon-xy
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:19 am

I am against the adding of a new type, steel and dark were fair enough as they are ever present throughout the world of pokemon. But adding a new type, and calling it fairy is just too much, where the hell would the fairy element even come from space? From that link it mentions the possible retyping of existing ones, well if this is a true rumour it would make sense to retype some such as clefairy but what would it even be good and weak against?
I think I prefer my theory of the new eevee is just an unusual gender evolution when met with another circumstance, making it also just the normal type.

And since I didn't mention when the new mewtwo form was revealed, I am against that too. After 10+ years he finally discovers that he has a new form, but considering how powerful and knowledgable he was surely this would of been discovered ages ago. I'm sorry but giving the strongest gen 1 pokemon a new form is just crap, especially since his tail relocates to his head and he looks more childlike.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:I am against the adding of a new type, steel and dark were fair enough as they are ever present throughout the world of pokemon. But adding a new type, and calling it fairy is just too much, where the hell would the fairy element even come from space? From that link it mentions the possible retyping of existing ones, well if this is a true rumour it would make sense to retype some such as clefairy but what would it even be good and weak against?
I think I prefer my theory of the new eevee is just an unusual gender evolution when met with another circumstance, making it also just the normal type.

And since I didn't mention when the new mewtwo form was revealed, I am against that too. After 10+ years he finally discovers that he has a new form, but considering how powerful and knowledgable he was surely this would of been discovered ages ago. I'm sorry but giving the strongest gen 1 pokemon a new form is just crap, especially since his tail relocates to his head and he looks more childlike.

I think fairy is basically meant to be the equivalent of the light type half the fan base has been asking for. Fairy will probably be strong to dark but weak to fighting but I'm not sure about the rest. I'm also not happy they are calling it fairy of all things but I like there being a new type. I mean now are we going to have a swarm of fairy like pokemon to fill the new type? What did they have against light? This is still just a rumor though.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Fairy? Unless this is confirmed I REFUSE to believe it's anything more than just a silly rumor. Plus this just plain sucks! New Mewtwo forme yippie. Smile (I am happy about it) But new Pokémon type called Fairy? Uh, no! If they want to have a Light type Pokémon then call it Light, not Fairy, or are they worried about copy right here? Then again, how many people use the Light type attribute? Either way I'm all for a new Pokemon type or two, maybe even 3 new types but hell no to it being called Fairy. Also it stands to reason that Light and Dark would be strong and weak against each other. It just makes more sense and Normal/Fairy types really don't need to be 4X weak against fighting type moves so no it'd better not be weak to fighting type moves but to the moves I said before.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:45 pm

What's this a new Mewtwo form?
Can I call it Mewthree?

Fairies? Clefairy wants a word with Nintendo.
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: