JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox

Go down

Chatbox Empty Chatbox

Post by Sporadic Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Formotion supports its own built in chatbox so its extremely easy to maintain. We're going to do a test run on the chatbox for a week. If it seems like its not being abused we'll keep it around. Along with normal staff I wanted to put some forum regulars on eventually to help moderate it. That all just depends on its activity while its up. There's a version that embeds on the forum index too, but that kind of made it looks cluttered.

You can locate it

Here:
Chatbox Chat110

And here:
Chatbox Chat211

Commands:

• /me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
  • /exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
  • /abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)

Mod commands

• /clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox
  • /kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.
  • /ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.
  • /unban To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to ban (ex: /unban nickname)
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down