JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe

+5
Grimripper20
Natsuru-san
Valvatorez
Keiichi Morisato
Sir Maddy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:
Really? Smile The entire season one as well as the 2 ep. OVA?

Yes yes I watched all of it.
Also regarding the OVAs.
Dat Yuri kiss.

Natsuru-san wrote:Lol oh dear gosh no! I like it the way it is and I'd rather it not turn into a harem and besides, so far there's hardly ANY ecchi in there. It's not an ecchi like a certain someone in a certain club thought it would be.

Well, our MC has docked with Blue and Green now.
And now she will dock with Yellow.
She's now confirmed for harem lead.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Ok Maddy then tell me and be honest now what do you know think of Kampfer and what would you rate it? (All of it) Still don't know how you defiled your title of Sir? Razz
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:45 am

I'll be honest.
Natsuru pissed me off.
And it would have worked better has a Yuri harem.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Honesty is the best policy but why do I piss you off? Also that doesn't tell me much. You didn't rate it and dispite your opinion of it working better as a yuri harem do you like it, love it or what?
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:48 pm

did someone say gender confusion?

Spoiler:
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:26 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:did someone say gender confusion?

Spoiler:
No and the correct term here is gender bender.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:did someone say gender confusion?

Spoiler:
No and the correct term here is gender bender.

sorry about that
Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe  - Page 2 Bender1

i know, original joke right?
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:56 pm

yay, I liked kampfer, and I'm glad there will be a continuation of it.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:06 pm

If your refering to the title of this thread it's been out for two years now roughly. If your refering to soemthing else then please do share.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 am

Natsuru-san wrote:Honesty is the best policy but why do I piss you off? Also that doesn't tell me much. You didn't rate it and dispite your opinion of it working better as a yuri harem do you like it, love it or what?

His obliviousness to love is what pissed me off.
So many girls tried to hit on him, but he didn't know what it meant.

Also, no, I did not like it.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:08 am

Sir Maddy wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:Honesty is the best policy but why do I piss you off? Also that doesn't tell me much. You didn't rate it and dispite your opinion of it working better as a yuri harem do you like it, love it or what?

His obliviousness to love is what pissed me off.
So many girls tried to hit on him, but he didn't know what it meant.

Also, no, I did not like it.

i cant say i HATE shows like that, but it does aggravate me when the MC is totally oblivious. i sit there telling myself the whole time how i would handle situations that the MC gets into, things i could have done to make a girl happy, or w/e. and when the MC sees a girl upset and does nothing IS SO FRUSTRATING! EMBRACE HER ALREADY!!!!
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Ok fair enough though if you want to know why I'm oblivious to their love then click the link and scroll down to the personality area and that'll answer why. http://kampfer.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuru_Sen%C5%8D
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by plantkingman Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:I tried to watch it again.

I didn't get past the second episode.

Natsuru-san wrote:That coming from someone who couldn't even make it past the 3rd episode. So yeah, you don't know what your talking about there.
Spoiler:

Blame me for going onto /u/ (Yuri) on 4Chan and asking for Yuri harems.
One little fucker said Kampfer had a Yuri harem.
Then told me they went straight in the end.

Wow I MUST be growing on you. Haha. ^-^ Really though when you start back on it just watch episode 3 and so on. If you stop then start back where you left off.

It does have a yuri harem but
Spoiler:
Really i warn you not to watch the OVAS which you mentioned about in this thread until you've watched the first season. The reasosn is because it continues where the first season left off and right off the bat with the opening song and the show itself have major spoilers for the 1st season. The show will be better if you watch it in the order it goes in. If you ever watch the 1st season fully let me know. Especially once you've watched the 1st season and the 2 episode OVAS.

I have to say that Kampfer is a yes and no about being a yuri anime.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Ok fair enough though if you want to know why I'm oblivious to their love then click the link and scroll down to the personality area and that'll answer why. http://kampfer.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuru_Sen%C5%8D

Why I clicked the link I will never know.
But that's not a legit reason.
I've never had a lover, but I still know how to act around girls.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by plantkingman Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:05 pm

I've seen Kampfer and after I heard that it was coming to the states on DVD and licensed by Sentai. I figured it wouldn't get any dubs.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Ok fair enough though if you want to know why I'm oblivious to their love then click the link and scroll down to the personality area and that'll answer why. http://kampfer.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuru_Sen%C5%8D

i love how you refer to yourself as the anime character bounce
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:

I'll help you out by telling you then. Me thinks some part of you actually likes me and or Kampfer. :3 Also that's not true. Every person is different you know. This also means everyone handles things differently including things they cannot handle. It's not my fault if I don't know how to handle them when their like that with me. Also if you noticed there were times when I DID notice their love but I just didn't know how to deal with it. I mean there's Sakura-san, Akane-chan, Shizuka and Mikoto. That's a total of 4 girls to deal with on a daily basis and that's not always easy you know.

DemonEyesJoe wrote:

i love how you refer to yourself as the anime character :bounce:
Why wouldn't I though? I am Natsuru-san after all. :3
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:04 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:

I'll help you out by telling you then. Me thinks some part of you actually likes me and or Kampfer. :3 Also that's not true. Every person is different you know. This also means everyone handles things differently including things they cannot handle. It's not my fault if I don't know how to handle them when their like that with me. Also if you noticed there were times when I DID notice their love but I just didn't know how to deal with it. I mean there's Sakura-san, Akane-chan, Shizuka and Mikoto. That's a total of 4 girls to deal with on a daily basis and that's not always easy you know.

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe  - Page 2 1355456878474
Even so, at his age, which is what? 16 or 15?
He should have a basic understanding of love, regardless of his relationship past.
If 4 girls are seducing him, he should know how to reject them.
Yep, I said reject.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:15 pm

i honeslty like the idea of this anime, it seems really funny, even if the MC is a tranny

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe  - Page 2 4232782_o
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:16 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:i honeslty like the idea of this anime, it seems really funny, even if the MC is a tranny

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kämpfer für die Liebe  - Page 2 4232782_o

Thank you for the eye cancer.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:

He should have a basic understanding of love, regardless of his relationship past.
Yep, I said reject.
17 is how old I am. (In Kampfer) And I do have a basic understanding of love or are you forgetting that I love Sakura-san? Look it's just not easy to deal with it.
Spoiler:
Also if you reread my personality in that link you'll see rejecting them is not something I can do. It's part of my personality and that's just how I am. (In Kampfer)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:

Yep, I said reject.
17 is how old I am. (In Kampfer) And I do have a basic understanding of love or are you forgetting that I love Sakura-san? Look it's just not easy to deal with it.
Spoiler:
Also if you reread my personality in that link you'll see rejecting them is not something I can do. It's part of my personality and that's just how I am. (In Kampfer)

Now I can easily say, Natsuru doesn't have a good personality.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Hey that's not nice. Hahaha. Meh you know you like me. :) Either way I hope even if you really don't like Kampfer and me that one day you'll come to like them both. ^-^ Btw I care about my friends and am a good person so that is a good enough of a personality imo. :) That goes for both real life and Kampfer.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Meh, I only liked the fanservice.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2